Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

"I too would can go to the ocean to get food." Varael said. "We could be careful enough not to disturb any lurking creatures."

Daniel made a non-committal sound.

"Let's wait on that till we actually get back with the others." He said. "That way we can make sure we are up to speed on whatever and everybody knows everybody."

Naoko nodded at Daniel's comment."Daniel is right. We should regroup with the others, then we can chose our next move. We don't want to be unprepared for any random accident, right?" Naoko said with a smile on her face.

Daniel laughed out loud.

"This whole day has been one random accident after the other." He said, jovially. "I'm finally getting the hang of them."

Varael smiled slightly at this.

"Very well, but before we go, is there any serious injury here?"

Naoko shook her head in amusement then shrugged."I have to admit that this day as been weird, well, weirder than usual I mean." she then chuckled. "But as you said Daniel, I'm getting the hang of those random accidents."She then looked at Varael and shook her head."I do not think there is any serious injury but it can't hurt us to make sure about that, we don't want to have any kind of disadvantage if we somehow end up fighting some random creature."