Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
dwlms1996

Kingdom Hearts III reactions are hilarious

I kept calm since i'll probably only get ta like see cut scenes and not really get ta play it!

BUT I wanna know what Riku looks like in it.

Yeah why am I even here. xD Oh right.....

TO BE THE WORLDS MOST ANNOYING RIKU FANGIRL!!!! MUWAHA. and meh i'm strangely attached to this place and i hope to be richer someday so i can play more kh games, its hard to just watch cutscenes i wanna get in on the action too!!!

lol

xD

Ier were watching the video, both of us thought it was all the HD remix... Until we saw the shoe.... Next to the keyblade of eraquis, then we got angry that it was another spin off, like DDD2 or some thing like that.

Then we saw it

Me I cryed and laughed sadisticaly not believing what just happened, the other one of Felix said nothing, went to bed, woke up calm, and had a seizure pouring the milk for breakfast out of pure joy, imagine, milk, lucky charms, MY cinnamon toast crunch and happiness all over the floor

Ier were watching the video, both of us thought it was all the HD remix... Until we saw the shoe.... Next to the keyblade of eraquis, then we got angry that it was another spin off, like DDD2 or some thing like that.Then we saw itMe I cryed and laughed sadisticaly not believing what just happened, the other one of Felix said nothing, went to bed, woke up calm, and had a seizure pouring the milk for breakfast out of pure joy, imagine, milk, lucky charms, MY cinnamon toast crunch and happiness all over the floor

Same reaction...

I was on the bed, it was late (I live in Italy, Sony Conference was at 3:00 o' clock)... At 5:00 I was like:"After FFXV what's gotta be?"

Then:"We have another game for you.", great Nomura... 

I saw Disney Logo, so I thought KH for sure. 

First I saw the clips about all the games and I was like:"Well, HD collection...", then... Graphic changed :"WTF is this Shiit?"

Sora drops the Eraquus Keyblade:"Nah this can't be possibile, nah." Then:"OMGFOGFMOMOFOFOMFMOG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES".

I jumped from the bed screaming like a little girl... One of the best moment of my life.