Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Caity

If you had the choice (KH worlds)

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which exploration system would you prefer?

• One playable character to a world, more worlds in total
    • Similar to previous installments, all playable characters get a chunk of a worlds story to complete, less worlds.

There's going to be multiple characters in KH3.  

If you had the choice of whether to play it similar to how you've done it before where each character gets their own chunk of a world's story to complete and you need to complete all characters parts to get the worlds full story.

Or none of the same characters (you play as) go to the same world, each character goes to their own range of different worlds so you complete the full story of it in one go with the character and get a larger range of worlds.  

Basically it's like having the choice (saying Sora and Riku are playable for this example), would you rather have 10 worlds, where each character has half the story so there's 20 parts in total, or have 20 worlds and Sora visits 10 to help and Riku visits the other 10 so there's 20 in total as well.  Which would you prefer?

I'd have one playable character to a world. Or maybe 2 or 3 at one time to sa single world, like Rickey and Mickey go to Radiant Garden, something like that.

I would think it would be one playable per world.

Sora + Company and Riku/Mickey would overlap in a couple worlds that are probably KH original.

Example:

Embarking from Mysterious Tower/Destiny Islands
Meeting at Twilight Town

Reclaiming Traverse Town

Fighting for Radiant Garden

Ending at Keyblade Graveyard

Sora would focus on the Key to Return Hearts, so his worlds would revolve around that.  

• Such as helping revive Flynn in a Tangled World, maybe like Gleaming Kingdom.  
  • Or even an Enchanted world, Sora helping things get back to normal.  Finding what's truly in your heart. *wink*

Riku is finding the lost Keyblade wielders.  So I would imagine his to be helping people who have lost their way.  

• Helping Ralph see the brighter side of things in a Wreck It Ralph world, bleh named something like this Gamer's Station.
  • Or helping the UP crew find their way through Paradise Falls.  
  • Finding Nemo is also a good example.
Edited by Sky Heart

I want each character to have all of a worlds story. That way my scenario theory would be more likely. Though I'm disappointed they haven't mentioned Kairi's role. I hope she not just a plot device again. I'm getting really sick of it. I want her to come in kicking ass and saving the boys for once.

I read the information they gave us. "While Riku and Mickey search for past Keyblade wielders, Sora, Donald and Goofy are seeking the "key to return hearts". And I'm like, "And Kairi? WHAT ABOUT KAIRI DAMNIT!?"

But I digress...

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I would think it would be one playable per world.

Sora + Company and Riku/Mickey would overlap in a couple worlds that are probably KH original.

Example:

Embarking from Mysterious Tower/Destiny Islands

Meeting at Twilight Town

Reclaiming Traverse Town

Fighting for Radiant Garden

Ending at Keyblade Graveyard

Sora would focus on the Key to Return Hearts, so his worlds would revolve around that.  

• Such as helping revive Flynn in a Tangled World, maybe like Gleaming Kingdom.  
  • Or even an Enchanted world, Sora helping things get back to normal.  Finding what's truly in your heart. *wink*

Riku is finding the lost Keyblade wielders.  So I would imagine his to be helping people who have lost their way.  

• Helping Ralph see the brighter side of things in a Wreck It Ralph world, bleh named something like this Gamer's Station.
  • Or helping the UP crew find their way through Paradise Falls.  
  • Finding Nemo is also a good example.

I don't think it would be exactly like this but this is a very interesting idea

..then at some point Mickey is taken away by Julius forcing Riku to look for help from Sora or if they already found someone like Aqua then it would well yea C:

I want each character to have all of a worlds story. That way my scenario theory would be more likely. Though I'm disappointed they haven't mentioned Kairi's role. I hope she not just a plot device again. I'm getting really sick of it. I want her to come in kicking ass and saving the boys for once.

I read the information they gave us. "While Riku and Mickey search for past Keyblade wielders, Sora, Donald and Goofy are seeking the "key to return hearts". And I'm like, "And Kairi? WHAT ABOUT KAIRI DAMNIT!?"

But I digress...

KAIIIIRRRRIIIII! we need her </3 playable please?

Caity made a topic?! Surely hell hath frozen over now! And to answer the topic, one playable character per world. I don't want to visit worlds multiple times. Although DDD, did it well with some worlds, I'm not a fan of how BBS did it soo...

I don't think it would be exactly like this but this is a very interesting idea

..then at some point Mickey is taken away by Julius forcing Riku to look for help from Sora or if they already found someone like Aqua then it would well yea C:

KAIIIIRRRRIIIII! we need her </3 playable please?

First off, yes Kairi!

Second, most likely the Runaway Brain theory is going to happen in my opinion.  Hm, will Aqua be saved in time or will Trollmura pull a wool over our eyes once again? xP

Caity made a topic?! Surely hell hath frozen over now! And to answer the topic, one playable character per world. I don't want to visit worlds multiple times. Although DDD, did it well with some worlds, I'm not a fan of how BBS did it soo...

I felt it was too long for a status xD I must admit I felt really weird and unnatural clicking the post button

But I digress...

we'er talking KH3 here I'm sure she'll do SOMETHING Im thinking she'll  probably show up when you least expect it, save Sora and Riku in an epic cutscene, once that cutscene's over and switches to gameplay you'll have Kairi as a party member. Or even even better the cutscene where she saves Sora and Riku is short, then switches to gamely and you play as Kairi saving Sora and Riku.  

Personally I think KH3 will be Sora's story (with a different character for the prologue maybe) but if I had to pick I'd say most worlds should be seperate with someworlds crossing over. If there are more than two "parties" then no world should be completely for one group, but there should be a bit more cross over. Ex: Group 1: World 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. G2: W1, 5, 7,4, 8. G3: W9, 3, 8, 3, 1,7.

I'd like one character with more worlds. But it'd be better if there were even more worlds and you play as a few characters and they each go to their own world for their own story. In BBS where you had to revisit each world and see each different story it got kind of confusing