Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts The Tirain Pieces Pause Menu

I would like to equip Magnum Charge, even though i have no idea what it does.

Can't be done, you only have 7 AP and it costs 15.

Ammm hey Riki, by an sort of chance... did you make the changes of these states and the keyblade? By the look of the main stats I´m still equiped with cometfell. O.o 

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:51 PM

Alright then: 

Equip - Designipedia

Stats: (17 to distribute)

Attack: +3

Defense:+3

Magic: +4

Resistance: +2

Speed: +1

Critical: +4

Edited by Daniel Black

Ammm hey Riki, by an sort of chance... did you make the changes of these states and the keyblade? By the look of the main stats I´m still equiped with cometfell. O.o  Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:51 PMAlright then: Equip - DesignipediaStats: (17 to distribute)Attack: +3Defense:+3Magic: +4Resistance: +2Speed: +1Critical: +4

I've been busy a lot as of late, I apologize, I'll have to edit that soon enough.

I'm either going blind... or he still doesn't have a section.(Seriously, if it's there, I'm missing it.)

Its there, but there was a formatting issue that must of happened when I edited it again. It's currently under Brandon's abilities tab. I'll fix it soon.

I would like to unequip Scythe Recoil Rock and equip pyro counter.

Will be done ASAP

I've been busy a lot as of late, I apologize, I'll have to edit that soon enough.Its there, but there was a formatting issue that must of happened when I edited it again. It's currently under Brandon's abilities tab. I'll fix it soon. Will be done ASAP

Ah. Thank you!

*Goes and checks it*

Can't be done, you only have 7 AP and it costs 15.

Lol, it said 15 MP. But ok then...If i de-quipped Auto Parry and Reckless blade would i have enough? (reckless blade is 5 AP, idk about Auto Parry though)

Lol, it said 15 MP. But ok then...If i de-quipped Auto Parry and Reckless blade would i have enough? (reckless blade is 5 AP, idk about Auto Parry though)

Auto Parrie comes from your current equipment, and thus costs no AP. Total, every player should have about 12 right now total..

Assuming that David already has Scythe Recoil Rock equiped... (And if so, where should I go to see a summary? Apart from just asking you Riki? Would the Wiki explain?)

Can I equip Accell Boost?

I´m gonna work on te wiki tis sunday. Please wait a little longer. xD

@Nort: Currently, next to the amount of AP required to activate, it should say EQU next to it. That means equipped. Also, Accell Boost is only 2 AP, you have 7 available so it was equipped, and yes, Scythe was equipped.

All changes are now accounted for. On Sunday, if we don't get to explaining the new ability in combat soon, will have a Wiki page on it as well. 

I´ll buy in the shop:

2 potions

2 ethers

4 bottles of luck

2 honey cakes

2 mini elixirs

I´ll buy in the Syntesis:

4 Magenta magma stone

4 Serenade Silk

2 Oricalcum +

4 Broken Iron

Gleaming Bakeware Handle

Transaction complete, your remaining balance is: 179,280 Munny. Greedy, greedy boy. OP will be updated soon. Also, I forgot to state it in the post, but there is only one Bakeware handle, sorry.

The OP is updated accordingly, posts will be done tommorow on the RP page, but for now... Slwwpy time...

Edited by Guest

Open my capsule. If this one is terrible I am never forgiving you

Also, any support increases?

And I'm going to update my wiki page to include the mom reveal stuff.

Open my capsule. If this one is terrible I am never forgiving youAlso, any support increases?And I'm going to update my wiki page to include the mom reveal stuff.

If it's the best you have to buy me lunch.

At the end of the day we will have rank ups on supports, and cool. Daniel, when you do have time, a little assistance on the Wiki would be nice.

I guess I should put up the whole "third grade" thing with Ovan as well.

Now to find/or remember my account for the Wiki.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Lucky my ass you rolled an A Rank item.

Obtained: Command Pin: Sakura Storm

Obtained: Command Pin: Velocity Slash