October 2, 201313 yr Author H-hot...? Or tramatizing. :blink: I was googeling Roxas Vampire, and that thing popped up.
October 2, 201313 yr Or tramatizing. :blink: I was googeling Roxas Vampire, and that thing popped up. Oh Google, you so cray-cray
October 2, 201313 yr Rule 63 of the internet Just imagine, in the distant future, there is a game called Kingdom Hearts 63 with gender swapped characters.
October 2, 201313 yr Author Just imagine, in the distant future, there is a game called Kingdom Hearts 63 with gender swapped characters. O.O
October 2, 201313 yr Popular Post Can we get this done to Justin Bieber or One Direction? I'm sure all their crazy fans would love to see them as boys.
October 2, 201313 yr Can we get this done to Justin Bieber or One Direction? I'm sure all their crazy fans would love to see them as boys. ... Okay. That was good.
October 2, 201313 yr Why do I think of Stahn Aileron from Tales of Destiny when I look at the hair? @topic She would make a good female protagonist.
October 2, 201313 yr Author Why do I think of Stahn Aileron from Tales of Destiny when I look at the hair? @topic She would make a good female protagonist. Soraine?
Edited by TheTimidLight