Posted October 3, 201313 yr we will lie on the ground of the scramble crossing of shibuya and keep on saying"where am I !?"
October 3, 201313 yr Where am I? Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings does it look like i care Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings does it look like i care PLEASE STOP Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings does it look like i care PLEASE STOP lol nope Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings does it look like i care PLEASE STOP lol nope GO AWAY Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings does it look like i care PLEASE STOP lol nope GO AWAY FINE, WHATEVER, NOT LIKE I CARED IN THE FIRST PLACE Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings does it look like i care PLEASE STOP lol nope GO AWAY FINE, WHATEVER, NOT LIKE I CARED IN THE FIRST PLACE Finally, he's gone, what a jerk Edited October 3, 201313 yr by Danex Darkfire
October 3, 201313 yr Author Where am I? You're in shibuya stupid Hey, you don't have to be mean about it MAN UP LOSER please stop, you're hurting my feelings does it look like i care PLEASE STOP lol nope GO AWAY FINE, WHATEVER, NOT LIKE I CARED IN THE FIRST PLACE Finally, he's gone are you ok
October 3, 201313 yr Author So if we're trampled to death or mugged, would we enter the Reaper's Games? yesh
October 4, 201313 yr Where am I?You're in shibuya stupidHey, you don't have to be mean about itMAN UP LOSERplease stop, you're hurting my feelingsdoes it look like i carePLEASE STOPlol nopeGO AWAYFINE, WHATEVER, NOT LIKE I CARED IN THE FIRST PLACEFinally, he's gone, what a jerk the voices in my head are saying noYou've got some issues man I think you need some counselling
October 4, 201313 yr You've got some issues man I think you need some counselling I've got a counselor, he's one of the voices in my head-
October 4, 201313 yr not me. you refuse to be symmetrical Fine, I'll partner with Tsubaki then. HEY TSUBAKI, WANT TO GO LIE DOWN IN THE SCRAMBLE CROSSING!?
October 4, 201313 yr Author Fine, I'll partner with Tsubaki then. HEY TSUBAKI, WANT TO GO LIE DOWN IN THE SCRAMBLE CROSSING!? Tsubaki;nooooooooooooooooooooo You: fine, the one and only number 1 star will do it by himself!
October 4, 201313 yr Tsubaki;nooooooooooooooooooooo You: fine, the one and only number 1 star will do it by himself! I could do it myself!
October 4, 201313 yr Author I could do it myself! no, you need someone. maybe your lover soul evans could be your partner
October 4, 201313 yr no, you need someone. maybe your lover soul evans could be your partner Soul... is... not... my... LOVER! ;_; We're just best friends! Why does everyone get it wroong!? ;_;
October 4, 201313 yr Author Soul... is... not... my... LOVER! ;_; We're just best friends! Why does everyone get it wroong!? ;_; cuz of that gay scene
October 4, 201313 yr Author It wasn't gay, it showed our brotherhood. you sure talked in a seductive voice to soul
October 4, 201313 yr *hugs my dolly and smiles cutely* This game sounds boring lol sorry Edited October 4, 201313 yr by ~DawnStar2004~
we will lie on the ground of the scramble crossing of shibuya and keep on saying"where am I !?"