Posted October 5, 201313 yr This might belong in the "Random" section, so I would like it to be moved there if it is thought not to belong here. I found this on the ancient "The Ansem Report" forums: http://ansemreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=rumors&action=display&thread=90 It is amazing just how strange rumours can become.
October 5, 201313 yr There's a lot of "and I heard" in there. BAD STORY TELLING RANDOM SITE I NEVER HEARD OFF.
October 5, 201313 yr Popular Post What were they smoking and where can I get some. PLOT TWIST: SENTIN IS THE BAD GUY OF THE NEXT SAGA
October 5, 201313 yr So you're telling me that the guy I fought at the end of KH2 wasn't called Sentin?? Edit: went back and checked my kh2 save file. Definitely called Sentin.
October 5, 201313 yr "ps2games.net is the largest gathering of fools, imbeciles, morons, and full out retards this side of the universe. Any information from that hell hole should be assumed to be 100% false unless proven otherwise by God. That is all." this guy Edited October 5, 201313 yr by Kuriboh
This might belong in the "Random" section, so I would like it to be moved there if it is thought not to belong here.
I found this on the ancient "The Ansem Report" forums:
http://ansemreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=rumors&action=display&thread=90
It is amazing just how strange rumours can become.