Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

~Daybreak~ A zombie virus role-play

"no, I'm glad, I'm not really ready to kill a survivor.  I'm willing to if one breaks in and there is no other option.  But no one has tried yet.  I'm the closest survivor within miles.  The only other people are Screamers and Normies."  Tyler said taking a sip of his coke, trying to make the flavor last, knowing his stash wouldn't last the whole apocalypse.  "I'm also sure there are other survivors.  I can sometimes here gunshots.  But I'm a glass half full kind of guy"  Tyler smiled as ate his snow ball followed by some cheetohs.  "But also I have a few weapons and surprises incase bandits show up or this place is overrun.  I've got so many plans and strategies incase we get forced out.  Even if  I can't make it back here within the day.  I'm always prepared."  Tyler said knowing saying it calmed him down making him feel a little safe, hopefully it'd make them feel okay too.

It was already approaching night, and no one came.

Becca kicked the wall of the room in frustration. This was the second time this week... she did everything right! What went wrong? Were there no more sick or alive people or something?

The zombies were starting to swarm the front yard, too, so she had to cut her plan short. She grabbed her backpack of basic supplies and fled out the backdoor, stabbing two wandering zombies with her survival knife and hopped the fence to freedom.

It was too late to make it back home and she didn't know where she was gonna go, but she for sure wasn't gonna stay anywhere near these freaks.

Daniel stood off in the corner of the room, observing the conversation and his three new friends. He noticed the work put into the place, and was rather fond of the long work. "If you must kill a survivor, it's something you have to do." Daniel made a small frown, and fumbled with his pistol. "I killed a few... but I had to. It's just so unfortunate how instead of working together we're all killing each other when the true enemy is the dead. But I digress." He looked back up and gave a big disarming smile. "Why, I'd love to go and search the Best Buy with you, Tyler. You really know your place around here. I am happy to have met you in this time of need." He turned his head suddenly and hacked into his arm.

Name: Simon Rocecrant

Nationality/Race: Russian American

Bandit or Survivor: Bandit

Skill: Parkour. He can reach places where not many people can reach with ease without the need of a ladder.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Loner,daring,curious,clumsy,and quick-tempered.

Bio: The last thing Simon expected was to deal with the zombie apocalypse on his 13th birthday. He was at the zoo with his parents when an infected employee started to attack and so it spread like wildfire. Simon's family were against a wall and surrounded when they made a crititcal choice. Simon's parents picked him up and helped him to climb over the cement fence that led to the parking lot. Simon would never see his parents again. Simon was left to fend for himself and has been through hell and back.

Ninetails

Jinx narrowed her eyes a bit. "Well I guess since you still have a soft spot for things I suppose but any slight hesitation and you're dead. The world is much more brutal than it was before this apocalypse."  She leaned back in her seat a bit. "Just keep that in mind if you didn't get the memo. The true enemy here are humans themselves. The dead is nothing more to just set us off into chaos." "Besides, from things i've been hearing that's going on globally, people have been forming communities, ranking others based on how much they can help out. Survival of the fittest I suppose. You seem overly stocked with things, like you were expecting all of this to happen in the first place. It sounds like I'm repeating myself a bit but I'm impressed." Theia looked over to Daniel. She couldn't tell much on his condition since she was no medical expert but just keeping him around with him like that is worrying. "Hey, are you okay over there, Daniel?" 

Edited by Junko

The city was definately the most dangerous place to be,yet the most convenient. The abandoned houses and stores offered tempting shelter with large amount of supplies that would be extremely valuable now a days such as medicine and canned food. Yet the bad side offered countless numbers of the undead,and high percentages of death with a chance of infection. 

"Tch."Simon hissed to himself as he stood on the branch of a tree,overlooking the entrance of the city. He had been scouring the forest for a while now,just trying to avoid all types of contact with both living and dead. His instincts would make him kill anything and anyone that got near him. Being on his own from so young he had been through alot that no 13 year old should go through. He had trusted before only to be betrayed in multiple ways. Needless to say his trust to humanity was broken. The only one he could trust was he,himself and I. He took out a pen and started to write on his arm a list of what he was running short of. "Need to run by a pharmacy and get some antibiotics and bandages,Running low on canned food,will need that. Bottled water. Some bread would be nice. Maybe some sweets to spoil myself but only if I see the chance for it."Simon spoke in his russian accent. His parents had moved him over here around 10 years old by his dad's job,but his native tongue stuck with him,regardless of two years of rare human contact. "Right. Here we go."Simon muttered,and with that he jumped down,heading up into the city.

Daniel nodded in the slightest, and put his finger up for a moment as he coughed some more into his arm. "I-I'm fine... I am just in some pain that's all..." he reached down to get the painkillers, and popped one in his mouth. He wondered if anyone else has been clinged onto by a Clinger. "Have any of you ever been sucked on by a Clinger?"

"I actually didn't prepare, I was in the right place at the right time.  I was able to lock myself in the garage before i realized what exactly was going on.  It was just instinct.  Then after about a month the streets finally cleared and I was lucky to find an empty gas station near by.  Everyone ran out of here in the panic, not many people decided to stick in doors where its safe.  Which I'm glad.  Its hard for me to sleep where the dead have  been.   But I found a bunch of semi's and spent days driving them up here and using their cargo hauls which were sadly empty, but I used them to to make these walls.  But since I was able to be blocked off from the dead for those first months I was able to prepare.  I got all the gas out of this place as possible I found and made weapons so I've been lucky and quick on my feet." Tyler said as Daniel started coughing.  "Hey man I have some more meds you might want.  I have cough drops if you need them"  Tyler said getting up and running to the medicine aisle.  He kept the store in its same condition. Helped him feel like normal and made things easier to find.  He then grabbed a pack of halls and some various pills just in case.

"Not me, I usually try not to let them get that close." Tyler said, clinger never really got to close to his area.  

Edited by Corrupted keyblade

"In that sort of situation, people wouldn't be able to think rationally, which is what lead to the virus spreading even more but at least you were wise enough to utilize the things you had to work with." Jinx shook her head at Daniel's remark. "Never. And I don't plan to either." Theia shook her head as well with the same answer. "But that must have been a terrible experience for you. Try to avoid that happening again without me having to shoot in the direction of your face." Jinx said and she grinned. Theia placed her hands on the table and stood up. "Well I guess I'm going to call it a day and go rest up a bit. Even though there's not many survivors roaming about right now, we should still take turns keeping lookout." 

The sun was setting and they knew they better get to action before night fell. Hiding behind a desk in the store (since the door to the store was broken down), Paige was setting her hair into a ponytail as she was getting ready to begin her plan. "All right I'm all set, I'll attract as much walkers as I can, try to make it to the hide-out while staying out of sight and don't use your revolver unless neccesary." 

Issac nodded kind of embarrassed he's taking orders from his younger sister, but he knew if he was the one in charge they would've died a long time ago. "Got it." He replied. His sister smiled reassuredly, he felt he wasn't going to be seeing that smile in a long time. Then the next moment Paige dashed out of the store taking out her pistol and started shooting several shots at the sky, the sound echoed into all the walkers down the street as they started to begin the chase. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

"I'll be sure to take first shift so you guys go rest up.  There is a queen size bed you girls can sleep on and Daniel there is a mattress int he back of that truck over by pump 5 if you want it."  Tyler said as he finished his coke and threw away his trash.  Tyler then walked outside and went to the garage and walked out the main gate.  He picked up some chain link fence like he used on his car and took it outside with him.  He then also had a staple gun with him.  He then laid the fence onto walls he build around his camp.   He had just enough fence that he collected on runs.  He then stapled it in place with the industrial staples.  He had the fence secured and he made sure it was all connected and sturdy.  He then walked back into the gate and drilled a decent size hole into the wall.  then wired a pair of jumper cables through  connected it to the fence. He lastly connected it to a spare car battery he had.  He also collected batteries from cars, they sucked to carry but they were worth it, especially if one of his cars died on the way.  He used this battery to give a light charge to the fence enough to zap anything that touched it and lucky for him zombies would be dumb enough to stay on it and it'd eventually fry their brain.  Tyler's dream was to have a generator, but they are too loud and dangerous.  He would need a way to sound proof a room for it first.  Tyler then heard the gunshots being fired into the air.  He quickly stepped outside the gate as a horde of screamers let out one loud blast making Tyler drop to his knees.  He was able to get up and close the gate as he heard them all thud against the walls.  Tyler quickly climbed on top of the wall that couldn't carry the current of electricity and dragged the screamers to the fence.  The fence helped the screamers climb and get close to reaching the top but they could never make it up, it was impossible for their brains not to sizzle.  

Tyler then jumped over the fence with one of his rapiers and his hatchet.   He threw his hatchet into the crowd and then pulled out both swords slicing multiple head off with his newly sharpened rapiers.  One of the heads fell and tried to bite Tyler but luckily bit the armor he took from the shop.   As the heads and bodies would fall Tyler would stop on the skulls for good luck just in case the heads could jump past his steal toed boats and up to his calf.

Edited by Corrupted keyblade

Daniel smiled at the hospitality Tyler was showing. He looked towards the two young ladies and decided to enlightened them with the joys of being clinged on by a Clinger. "Well, when a Clinger sucks at your face, you get very sick with a flu like illness. It doesn't make you turn, but the illness could be deadly if not treated right away. Thank you, young miss again for saving my life. And for that, I will owe you one." He flashed his soft smile, and sat down on the floor. "I might just rest... I'm already feeling nauseous."

Darryl sat, contemplating the designs for the broadsword and claymore, he finally got it when he though of some swords he had seen a while back. He poured the liquid metal down into his core mold, and made the core of the blade as well as the handle of it. He then poured out a large amount of the steel and let it cool for a while in a brick shape. When it became a semi-solid material, he began to pound and fold it like a katana blade, but thicker and wider, two sided, about two and a half-inch across, and as the metal was still hot, he forced the metal of the core to go through the thick center of the blade for the broadsword, now with the blade distorted, he adjusted the handle and blade length and position, pounded and bonded the parts together, then cooled it in the liquid bath he had prepared. As he did this, he formed a U-shaped guard that had a positioning part of it stick out pretty far up. crafted with a flur-de-lis at the bottom of the guard, the handle only lacked the bracers necessary, and the ending cap. Taking some black leather, he measured up against the handle he made the covering for said handle, crafted two small yellow bracers, and a large circular end cap. After the cooling finished, he sanded it down and put the leather, yellow bracers, and the end cap on. "One done, another to go..." he muttered, placing the sword in it;s old sheath for the time being.

ds0

Edited by Guest

Simon aimed for the narrow alleways for the reason of them being easier to climb up on,and so it was. He ran into the alleyway and jumped onto one of the walls,then he pushed himself to the otherwall,then pushed himself back to the other wall. This continued until he reached a metal fire escape,to which he launched himself towards it,catching the edge of it with his hands,hanging from it,he pulled himself up onto it and landed perfectly. He walked up the metal stairs to the roof of the building and knelt down. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a pair of binoculars. 

"Lets see what we have here."He muttered to himself as he looked through the binoculars. He could see the zombies just randomly walking around. "I see a nice phamarcy around the corner,could be raided with those doors blasted open though." His gaze drifted around. "I don't see a supermarket around,maybe further in the city. There has to be something else in this area."Simon muttered as he noticed a random gas station. However it seemed...fortified. Something very odd about it. "Hm,maybe it would have some food inside it."Simon said as he lowered his binoculars. "I'll try the phamarcy and take a peek around it on my way there."Simon said with a slight smirk as he stood up and got the binoculars away. He then took out something rather strange: a celtic horn. He had found it in an abandoned music shop and it was in prestige condition for being abandoned. Oh no,he wasn't into music that much. The reason for this instrument was much more cunning. With a deep breath,Simon blew into the celtic horn,the roaring melody played into the empty city,its sound echoing through out the air and into the ears of all beings nearby. And certainly to the ears of the infected. The infected suddenly turned,and started to walk towards the sound. Simon smirked. As planned and as always,they were attracted to sound like moths were attracted to fire. He breathed and blew into it again before he took off running across the rooftops. By the time the undead reached over to the original building,Simon would've already gotten his medicines and be off deeper into the city. 

Jinx heard a loud gunshot and walked outside to where the walls were that protected this place. "Theia, stay here with Daniel." Theia shrugged in response and Jinx walked outside. She saw Tyler fighting off some screamers and normi and Jinx went back to where she dropped her things and picked up her rifle. (Seriously? Well this just proves that there's more survivors out there, just not very bright ones.) Jinx scaled wall with no electricity on it and sat on top of the ledge. Jinx started shooting away at the normi and screamers that were making its way towards Tyler. She paused for a moment to make sure she didn't hit him and hammer on the trigger again. 

-  -   -

Theia stared outside the dirty window of the gas station to where the other two were taking care of the normis. "It's not like I would be of much help out there." she said aloud. "I'm more of a strategist than a fighter. Besides, I would hate to get my hands dirty in blood."

Edited by Junko

Tyler spun around once he heard that gun shot.   He then heard another loud scream.  Tyler dropped to a knee as blood dripped from his nose.   He was to close to the screamers that it was hurting him.   A screamer then ran at him lunging for the kill and Tyler quickly rolled out of the way slicing the neck of the screamer that lunged towards him.  Tyler then saw this other screamer who lunged over Tyler and got higher on the fence than any other Screamer.   Tyler saw it grab at Jinx's foot.  Tyler knew cutting it wouldn't help because the metal in his sword would travel down sword into him.  Be he also knew that the electricity traveling through the Screamer's body to hers and that and a fall from the top couldn't be good, it'd make her an open meal.   Tyler then grabbed the Screamer by his clothes and pulled him down but the screamer turned as Tyler bashed its head in the ground and his arm grabbed Tyler's neck sending a massive shock through his body.  Tyler then collapsed and began to seize as the electrocution knocked him unconciuos

After making sure the coast was clear, Issac went down the opposite direction his sister went which lead to their hide-out. But everything can't go smoothly can it? Well right when Issac was only 50 meters away from the hide-out he heard the sound of footsteps on the floor and they were fast. Then the next thing he knew, he was tackled into the ground as a Clinger loomed over him. Issac took out his revolver but one of the Clinger's legs knocked it out of his hand and slided 10 ft away from him. "firetruck!" He yelled. Getting help from Paige is impossible and the firework is in his backpack but the match... 

Frantically, he reached into his pocket and felt rectangular box against his fingertips. Without any time to blink, Issac flicked a light on the match, and shoved it right into the Clinger's face. The face was caught on fire but it didn't seem to register any pain. Luckily the Clinger got distracted for a second and that gave Issac enough time to crawl to his revolver. He remembered playing many gun games before the Daybreak happened however this is reality. The revolver was shaking and he noticed it was because of his arm shivering in fright. 'Please hit,' he begged in his mind. Squeezing his eyes shut he pulled the trigger. 

Sharp stinging pain eruppted into Issac's left arm as a scream escaped from his throat. Although the bullet wasn't the one causing the pain, it was the Clinger inserting one of it's needle-like legs into Issac's arm. The bullet seems to have missed. 'Shoot it!' His mind was shouting. Yet he was losing his grip on the revolver as his fingers felt extremely numb. The Clinger could've easily just killed him there but a loud honk from a far off distance caught it's curiousity as it started to head toward the source of the noise. 

Issac just lied there on the ground as his left arm continued to bleed not wanting to move at all in fear of feeling more pain. Finally after gaining his courage, he slowly got to his feet and wobbled to where he thinks the hide-out is. His vision was dark and hard to see, suddenly he could hear gun shots and the sound of electricity. 'Paige?' He thought. Issac headed to where the noise was coming from but his eyes were growing heavy and his legs came out underneath him. Slipping him into dreamland. 

(Two knocked out guys lol) 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

Jinx hopped down the wall and swung the rife back over her should and hopped down infront of Tyler. "Guh." She muttered as she whipped out two pistols in each hand and started firing away, aiming towards the heads. When most of them dropped dead, Jinx was about to pick up Tyler when she smelled blood, actually human blood. She looked over to a boy that just passed out on the ground and Jinx clenched her fists. She dashed towards the boy and threw him onto her back, shooting another clinger in her way. She went back to Tyler and, not having enough room to carry him, she dragged him on the ground by his feet back into he safe zone and shut the gate behind them. (Another person to look after, at least if he doesnt die in the next few minutes.) Jinx took the two unconscious guys into the gas station and Theia got up from where she was as soon as they came in. "What happened out there? Nevermind, just set that boy down over there. I'll take care of him. You handle Tyler." Jinx nodded and the two of them went to work with the supplies that were available. 

Tyler opened his eyes and his body felt numb.  He put his arm  over his head and had a raging head ache.   He then remembered that he was just in the fight with some Screamers.   Tyler quickly jumped up and reached for his swords which must still be outside.  Tyler then thought about Jinx wondering if she made it or if she was still out there.  "Jinx!" Tyler yelled as he stood up and turned to see she was taking care of him.  H looked at her then he wobbled and caught himself by the edge of what he was laying on.  Tyler grunted and stumbled over to the drug aisle and took some Advil to hopefully kill his headache that felt like it was killing him. "Thanks, I assumed you're the one that saved my ass out there" Tyler said rubbing his forehead "I really do appreciate it" Tyler said trying to figure out what his last memory was.

"Hmph. We I wasn't going to leave you out there. Besides, I found someone else and brought them in too." JInx said as she gestured over to Theia wrapping up the boy's wound. He was still unconscious. "Maybe he was the one making all of that noise earlier that attracted all of those normis here but it's hard to say. Theia didn't check if he's got anything on him yet. Glad to see that you're okay. The ruckus outside went down." Jinx smiled at Tyler before going to sit down at an empty table and started wiping off the blood from the normis on her gun off with a rag.

-   -  -

Theia tightened and tied up the boy's wound with a bandage before leaning back on a chair at the table she was sitting at. She went to sit across from him and set her hands on the table. (I wonder where he came from. He looks harmless and not really one that has the guts to kill anything. Was this boy with somebody before Jinx found him out of nowhere.)

Edited by Junko

Daniel woke up from his mattress as he heard some noises. He groaned in the slightest pain of feeling sick, however he couldn't help but just let the curiosity take the best of him. He slowly stood up and leaned against the wall as he waddled over to where the group of survivors were. He looked paler, and he looked like he had a bad case of the flu. "What's going on...?" He asked, eyes wandering over the unconscious newcomer. "I heard some noise. Is everything alright? "

Tyler almost felt angry towards the kid for funneling the screamers to him but really he would need to fix the problem.  "Well you guys can get some sleep  I'm actually going to go fix this problem.  If you notice the screamers just keep getting funneled through here when they hear a noise.  Now this gas station is in the middle of four separate  roads.  If we can block those off, it'll make this place even safer.  I'll just need 8 diesel trucks and I'll go do that while you guys rest.  We need this place fortified and these cargo hauls are the perfect size to block these roads.  And if I set them up two high,  They'll do perfect."  Tyler explained as he went outside to the garage and drove his big SUV outside.   The then pulled out of the trunk two hooks attached to one chain that was already attached to his car.  Tyler then picked up his swords and ran off to the near by interstate.

Issac found himself back at home, his usual TV screen and Play Station 3 were starting up and his controller rested comfortably at his hands. 'I'm back at home? Then was this whole Daybreak a dream?' A knock on the door interuppted his thoughts as his sister's voice spoke through the other side. "Big bro? Dinner's ready!" Issac bolted up to his feet. "I'm coming!" He turned the doorknob expecting to see Paige and the smell of rice and pork to hit him but it was the complete opposite. 

The house was in tatters like a war just broke out and the stench of flesh filled up his nose. Suddenly a Clinger popped up in front of him and leaped to his face. 

Back in reality, he regained conscious and felt the stinging pain coming back into his left arm. A bandage was wrapped around the wound and a figure sat back into a chair. "Paige?" Issac mumbled, his vision still blurry. 

Poured brick, cooled, heated, folded, and shaped the claymore's blade, embossed a butterfly into the blade, near the base of the blade, made a bird-like guard, the beak of said bird was the blade's attachment point piece, a long brown handle held the sword's old style look. The endcap was just a simple flur-de-lis. After cooling of the blade, he set out for the sheathes. Metal on both bladepoints inside, so that the blade would never dull, black cloth carefully stitched and adorned with a beautiful white pattern. "When this is over, I'm going to be the best of this world's craftsmen. It may seem stupid to keep up the cutsie stuff, but I plan on keeping to myself in all this." He muttered, removing his katana's and sheaths from his person, then switching the sheathes to their side-mounded set and put them on, next he sheathed his new blades, razor sharp metal scraped and sparked as he sheathed the blades for the first time, after finishing them, he mounts them on his back and opens the door, and then he locks it from the outside. No zombies. All of them swarming over somewhere else. "Good. Now, where have I not scouted out in the area yet...? Oh... Maybe the area marked by the trucks...? Why not? If there are any supplies I could stock up..." He muttered, looking around a bit, he moved into one of the buildings near-by. A 2000 Subaru Impreza. Not the stealthyist car, but the way he had modified it make it beyond fast, allowing him to deal with swarms, and the guns he has mounted on it made dealing them even easier.