Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

~Daybreak~ A zombie virus role-play

"You have fun with that. Just dont get killed." Jinx said to Tyler, not bothering to watch him leave.Theia looked up at Daniel as he came over. "Jinx found somebody." Theia heard the boy mutter something and directed her attention back to him. "Paige? No, This is Theia." She furrowed her eyebrows a bit. (He's probably still drowsy from some of that blood loss.She reached over the table to place a hand on his shoulder. "Is this Paige girl a friend of hers? Was she with you before we found you alone?" Even with his current condition, Theia just wanted some answers out of him, whether he was with a group of bandits or anything. 

Daniel sighed softly and trodded along over to inspect this newcomer. "Ahh... that wound looks like it hurts emencely." He reached into his pocket to pop another pill into his mouth. "That looks like it could be the work of a Clinger. Ow... he's going to feel very sick soon." He crossed his arms, trying to think if the name Paige rang any bells or ment anything to him. He couldn't however think of anything or anyone with the name. "Hm... I never met anyone by the name of Paige before... are you feeling well, friend? "

"Wait what, you're not Paige? Then who are.." His vision finally cleared up  revealing that the girl who introduced herself as Theia was not Paige. Issac's eyes searched the room he was in, finding another girl who reminded him of his sister due to her grim look and a man who was obviously ill as he popped a pill into his mouth. As they continued to ask him questions Issac wondered if they were bandits getting ready to let Issac's guard down. "U-um.." He scooted backwards when suddenly the chair he was sitting in fell back as a loud crash rang out in the room. Luckly, his skull didn't get damaged but he revealed that he was a total clutz as his face grew slightly red embarrassed. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

Tyler was lucky to find all these new semis.  He was being careful and had a sword drawn as he opened the door finding a Normi inside about to lung but Tyler quickly killed him by stabbing him in the head.  He threw the body out and was happy to see the keys were in and he turned the vehicle off making it easy for him to drive off.  He then used an extra chain he brought to hook this semi to another.  He then drove them back to camp right on the outline of where he wanted the camp to be placed right at the end of the street.  He unhooked the semi and set it horizontally blocking off the road.  He then got out and grabbed the hooks off of his car and climbed up putting them into the sides of cargo haul.  He then started up his SUV and drove off pulling the cargo haul off onto its side and dragged it until the walls of the buildings locked it in place.  Tyler then got out and went to the next Cargo haul and set it horizontally next to the one he just pulled off.   Tyler used the height of Semi it was on top of and hooked it the back of his SUV and began to drive.  His tires started to leave tread marks as they let out a small squeal before finally pulling the cargo haul on top.  Tyler then left without losing his momentum and did this over and over again until all the streets were blocked off.

Daniel couldn't help but let out a loud chuckle as he watched the scene happen before his eyes. He hasn't laughed in a while he realized, for being alone was somewhat depressing and hard. With his trademark smile, he went forward to help the young lad up. "You need to be careful, friend or you make get hurt more than you already are." He gently took a hold of Isaac's good arm and the chair before he lifted it up. "What is your name? My name is Daniel."

Darryl drove, zombies of all kinds came. Headcrabs tried to break his car window glass, but it had been reinforced with plexiglass on the outside when he found it, so unless the zombies had a hulk or something his car was plenty fine. He rammed down any zombie in his path or shot any that tried to get on as he drove to the gas station, but he saw some of the Semi's moving. "Odd... Maybe other survivors?" He wondered, trailing around, he decided to let them know. He had two machine guns attached to the side of the front of his car, which he used to let off a few rounds, signaling that he was there and hoped the survivors would let him in...

As Issac was lifted up by the man named Daniel he was surprised they were acting very friendly to him. 'Maybe they're survivors like me.' He thought. Deciding he could trust this group, Issac introduced himself, "I'm Issac, Issac Crane and Paige is my little sister. We kinda got serperated when she decided to distract the walkers while I head to the hide-out." Guilt rose in his chest at the thought of his sister possibly dead for the sake of him. Suddenly he heard rapid gun-shots coming from outside, from the sound of it, it was machine guns. 

Paige's frantic breathing began to slow as she sat on the roof top of a random building. The walkers were gone due to a horn sounding a couple miles off, but she was still unsure whether or not more walkers would be lurking. Wiping the sweat away from her forehead, Paige remembered almost being close to death multiple times during the chase. It got even worst when Screamers were involved. 'Issac should be waiting for me back at the hide-out. I better get back quickly before he gets himself in trouble.' She made sure the coast was clear, jumped down from the roof, and started jogging toward the hide-out. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

Tyler heard the gun shots outside his newly built walls. They were close and he was worried.  Tyler quickly ran inside to the gas station and took an energy shot.  He hadn't slept all day besides when was unconscious but he had n idea how long that was.  Tyler then grabbed his shot gun and made sure it was loaded.   Tyler had cut a whole in the bottom cargo haul and made a door in both sides so they could leave.  He opened up the door and had his shot gun pointed on the guy.  "You need to stop shooting.  We do not need hordes of Normies and Screamers surrounding us and trying to eat us.  You should leave"  Tyler said not moving his gun from the guy.

Theia didn't seem to move to help Issac up but watched as Daniel did. She simply crossed her arms and listened as he spoke. "...Well I guess that's good as an explanation for me." she said as Jinx walked over, pushing a part of her pistol into place. The sight of her gun out probably scared the boy but she didn't seem to care. "Speaking of which.....would that happen to be your sis making all that noise outside?" She asked and stared threatenly at Issac. "We don't need any people causing so much noise around here." "Just leave him alone Jinx. That could be someone else for all we know. And put the gun away, you're intimidating him." Jinx gave another look at him before putting the pistol in her pocket and turning on her heels to walk back to where she was sitting. Tyler will take care of whoever is out there." she said over her shoulder

Daniel sighed softly, and looked over to Theia. "Miss Theia, why are you so cross with this young lad? He seems no threat.... actually he seemed as a threat to himself. " he chuckled once more as he replayed Issac falling in his mind. "I doubt the gunshots are his sister... after all, it sounds more like a group of people. Issac, last time you saw your sister, did she have any sort of large firearm with her that could make these gunshot noises? " he felt bad for Tyler. Maybe he could help him out later.

Tyler heard the gun shots outside his newly built walls. They were close and he was worried.  Tyler quickly ran inside to the gas station and took an energy shot.  He hadn't slept all day besides when was unconscious but he had n idea how long that was.  Tyler then grabbed his shot gun and made sure it was loaded.   Tyler had cut a whole in the bottom cargo haul and made a door in both sides so they could leave.  He opened up the door and had his shot gun pointed on the guy.  "You need to stop shooting.  We do not need hordes of Normies and Screamers surrounding us and trying to eat us.  You should leave"  Tyler said not moving his gun from the guy.

"Darryl rolled down the window. "So I was right. Nice to see survivors. Anyway, if you haven't noticed, a horn of some kind blew and attracted all the zombies out that way..." He ponied st the direction the horn had.came from. "It was more than safe. I would have just scalled the walls, but I figured it rude of me. Anyway, if you want the guy with a super-fast well armed vehicle and metalworking skills to go, I'll go." Darryl rolled up his window and prepared to leave, but his engine heat was too high to get moving at the time, so he sat and waited.

Tyler looked at him and knew his cars were good enough for him for each of their skills and Tyler was pretty good with metal working and intentions himself.  "I think we're good.  There are some buildings down that way that should be safe.  Look for the hollow circle and you'll find a nice camp to set up at."  Tyler said walking through the door and closing it and wiring a chain and lock to it to keep it closed. Tyler then walked back but never let go of his gun and walked up to the rest of the group.  He looked at his team and spoke quietly.  "Everyone stay in here tonight.   Hopefully that guy won't stay long but I don't trust him."  Tyler said looking around kind of worried.

Tyler looked at him and knew his cars were good enough for him for each of their skills and Tyler was pretty good with metal working and intentions himself.  "I think we're good.  There are some buildings down that way that should be safe.  Look for the hollow circle and you'll find a nice camp to set up at."  Tyler said walking through the door and closing it and wiring a chain and lock to it to keep it closed. Tyler then walked back but never let go of his gun and walked up to the rest of the group.  He looked at his team and spoke quietly.  "Everyone stay in here tonight.   Hopefully that guy won't stay long but I don't trust him."  Tyler said looking around kind of worried.

"Hmph. Oh, well." He muttered. Once his car cooled, he drove back to his hideout, restashed his car, then went over into the shop next door they had abandoned. Plenty of ammo, guns to fix, he was content to say the least. He found some old WWII guns around, big cannons, nice but damaged, dull, poorly kept swords, selecting a few, he moved down into the basement and started work.

Daniel nodded in the slightest and stood up for a moment to go peek outside through the window. "What did he look like? " Daniel asked. "I say we should try to befriend this person. Maybe he could help us." The skies were cloudy, and the birds were flapping. If one was looking at the skies it was almost as I there weren't flesh eating corpses running amock. "If things get too crazy, where would we go?

Just as planned,the normies were slowly making their way to the source of the original sound. While at it Simon was jumping from ceiling to ceiling of the buildings to the opposite direction. Eventually he reached the little pharmacy around the corner,where he jumped onto a post lamp and slid down to reach the ground in a smooth stop. 

"Gotta love these gloves."He muttered smiling. He may seem skinny and rather young,but his muscles were toned and stronger than the average boy of his age due to the fact of the parkour practice he did daily. He walked inside the pharmacy casually and opened up his backpack,using it as a shopping bag as he reached to the back of the store for the good stuff. He found some bags of bandages and smiled wildly in satisfaction. He ripped the old bandages of his hands and threw them away,wrapping the new fresh ones around his hands and arms. He packed up the rest he could find and searched for any medicine. "Antibiotics...antibiotics..."Simon muttered as he searched the shelves. There was only a couple of bottles of them left. "You have to be kidding me?"He muttered under his breath as he stuffed them into his backpack and then searched around for anything else. He found himself a bottled water and a pack of pringles. To which he started to eat as if he hadn't eaten in a very long time. "I missed the taste of these..."He muttered as he licked his fingers and threw the pack away. He then glanced out the window,staring at the particular gas station just down the street. It was boarded up,and it seemed that activity was happening...Survivors maybe? "Hm."Was all he said as he crawled up to the broken window,staring down at the station. He reached into his backpack and took out a Venue HC Compound sporting bow and rested it against the window. He aimed for the closest window and took out one of the arrows. He wrapped the edge of the arrow with some bandages and took out a lighter,setting it on fire. He then quickly aimed and pulled on the bow. "...boom."He then released it,the flaming arrow flying across the air and aiming to the window of the gas station.

Daniel's eyes widened as he fell down out of harms way. The arrow went right through the window, and right into the ground. Luckly it didn't light anything on fire, however Daniel managed to cut his hands on the shattered glass from the window. He grunted, and looked over to Tyler. "This place isn't safe anymore..."

Theia sighed. "It's just natural for me to be like that sometimes. Is that good enough of answer for you?" She said to Daniel and looked back at Issac. "Well I wouldn't really care all that much if we knew what he was capable of." While Theia and Daniel were still talking with Issac, Jinx went over to the small fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. She flicked off the top and began to take a sip out of it as she walked over toward where they were having their small discussion. "But are you really sure we c-" Jinx started to say as she got closer to them but suddenly stopped in the middle of her sentence when she noticed a dim light starting to glow bigger and bigger as it came towards the window. Jinx's eyes widened as she threw the bottle aside and grabbed Theia's arm roughly. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" Theia was too late to react though. The flaming arrow crashed through the window and grazed against Theia's arm. The two of them dropped to the ground and waited in silence before Theia got up and tried to say something but was stopped from doing so by the pain. Jinx immediately sprung up and brought out her pistol. "Somebody's out there." She gritted her teeth. Jinx went to grab some bandage tape and tie up Theia cut on her arm before grabbing her pistol and lining it up with the now broken window. (Whoever you are, you are not getting away with this.)

Edited by Junko

"Yeah I know"  Tyler said as he gathered as many supplies as he could.  "Alright everyone in the garage"  Tyler yelled to everyone.  "Jinx lay down covering fire.  Just in case they fire again.  Daniel take the SUV, Jinx take the Hyundai and I'll take the  follow me out.  Theia I'm going to put Issac in the SUV and I need you to take care of Issac"  Tyler said throwing Issac over his shoulder and carrying him putting him in the back seat of the SUV.  He had no idea if Issac could walk but  he carried him just in case.  "I have another place lined up.  Its about 15 miles out but that'll put us a great distance away.  I'll take the Police Charger and you guys follow me.  I've set up HAM radios in every car so if you get lost I'll come back for you."  Tyler said as he jumped in the car and turned the sirens on.  Tyler  then busted down his gate by driving through it and started driving way out of town checking to see if his friends were behind him.

Issac let out a surprise yelp as a guy carried Issac over his shoulder like it was nothing and put him in the backseat as if Issac was a young little boy. "W-wait hold on! 15 miles?! I'll be too far away from my sister by then! Just drop me off or something!" He frantically cried. 

"Issac?" She stared into the empty apartment room as a loud crash was heard below her. It was her pistols slipping from her fingers and landing on the granite floor. "ISSAC!" Paige screamed as she kicked down door after door of the house praying Issac was there sleeping or whatever. However when she finally searched the last room she fell to her knees as cold wet tears fell from her eyes. Paige's eyes gazed out the window to see if she could magically spot Issac when she found herself staring into a particular gas station. A lone figure was outside as a car burst out from the gas station and started driving away. "What the hell..." She muttered.

Deciding to check what was going on, she took out a piece of paper and wrote on it: "Issac, if you get this message you weren't at the hide-out when I made it back. I'm going to check out this gas station so just stay put ok? -Paige." Gathering her pistols and backpack, Paige headed out toward the gas station. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

"Uhh.." Jinx began to protest but she was handed the keys to the vehicle and she looked over at it before getting up and quickly getting in. She popped the key and started it up. The car purred smoothly and Jinx made sure all of her things were in before she hit the gas petal. She set her pistol on her lap in case something were to suddenly happen. (Okay okay. This has been a while since you did this sort of thing. Just need to relax.) She looked over to Theia filing into the SUV with Daniel. (Why can't she come with me.) She slightly protested to herself and drove off after Tyler. 

-  -   -

"G-got it." Theia said as she got into the car after Issac and shut the door behind her. She  was grasping onto her arm in pain but try to appear like she was ignoring it, which wasn't really working. "Daniel, get to driving before we lose them." she said quickly as she watch Jinx leave the area. 

As Tyler was driving he saw multiple Normies roaming around the sides of the road.  Tyler killed his siren but kept the lights on for his group to see him.  Tyler had recently seen this place while raiding.  It was a nice small decent motel.  He finally pulled up to the place and sat outside the car waiting for his group to show up.  Tyler kept his swords out in case a Normi or Screamer appeared.  He then opened the trunk and pulled out a duffle bag and he unlocked four of the rooms with doors connecting them all on the top floor.  Tyler then looked over the balcony for his friends.

Behind Tyler, there was the sound of a weapon cocking. Joe stood a safe distance from Tyler with a lever action carbine shouldered.

"Now, I'm usually an easy going guy, but bandits aren't." Joe stated. "If you've got medical troubles, I can help. If your here for trouble, I can help you there too."

Daniel was right behind Tyler in the car. He slowly pulled up out of Tyler's view once he saw Joe. "Wait.... we should stay here..." if this man was hostile, he wouldn't want to risk Tyler getting shot if he Isaac and Theia left the car. "Let's just wait here for a moment and let them negotiate. " he was hoping Joe was a survivor and not a bandit.

Tyler didn't turn to look at the guy.  "I'm not here for trouble.  My camp just got destroyed and my group and I need a place to stay.  If we can just stay the night would be the least we ask.  We just need to rest the night and if you want we will be gone tomorrow."  Tyler said to the guy slowly turning around to see his gun.  Tyler's shot gun was hooked onto his back but he didn't want to grab for it and make the guy shoot.  "Can we stay?  Do we have a deal?"  Tyler asked holding his hand out for a handshake.

Joe eyed the car Daniel drove up in for a second, then kept his eyes on Tyler. He lowered his rifle and nodded.

"Okay, I believe you." He said. "Make yourself at home and stay as long as you like."

He took Tyler's offered hand.

"Joe Wolfrun." Joe introduced himself.