Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arya Stark

The Amnesia Games (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

For those wondering what Henry did in the RP I have him on so far (Four frigging years in this RP, on TWO forums because one was closed and we had to reboot)

- Fought an army of 1.000 men although with help from two people at the beginning of the RP, with little experience.

- (Riki'l love this one) Spent 2 years training in an alternate dimension created by the "Wielder of creation" in order to train him to his ful potential, he died there, many times, since dying and being resurrected is faster than healing :P, he trained on ALL manners of weapons, fighting styles, and all manners of darkness based abilities and has mastered his own style during the training, making DIFFERENT versions of darkness on each of his styles, he worked hard to get to where he is now. Oh and the time that passed in the real world? 3 days xD

-Sought out the Elemental spirits and obtained their power for himself, after fighting each and every one of them, soon combining these elements into his fighting style, taking months to master them.

- Fought against a legendary Hero, who once took down the goddess of the world, and won (Granted he was weakened and Henry's darkness countered his holy ability)

- Fought against a legendary Dragon general "Dialenche" ancient Earth dragon, of massive power (Thing could become a meteor and destroy half the world if pissed enough), and won! (Dreadnaught armor was used in this fight, a lot)

- Held the line during the massive demon invasion so his friends couls leave safely, and nearly died (Granted he was fighting over 15.000 demons, counting the Dragons).

- Fought against a legion of archangels sent by the goddess of creation, and won, against 6 archangels and the most powerful archangel in the goddess's army, took heavy damage, but recovered after a day.

- Right now he is invading the Realm of the angeloids, Mechanized Angels with orbital lasers capable of destroying the planet if used, and thats what he's going to stop ;) probably gonna fight against the leader of them, he is heading with a literally Fire AND Ice phoenis (Fellow Rpier) and pretty much a thunder god (another Rpiers)

thats all for now folks ;)

All of them. 

You guys and making me remember things....

Telekinesis - First Victim

Umbrakinesis - Joshua in the Experiment

Photokinetic Healing - Joshua in the Experiment

Super Speed (like Flash level) - Ryonne

Enhanced Dexterity/Endurance/Senses/Strength - Sikota in the Experiment

Pyrokinesis - Mes

Wings/Flight - Sikota in the Experiment

Mastery of Swordsmanship - Ryonne

Cryokinesis - Second Victim, has evolved from original freezing touch

Biokinesis - Isaac in the Experiment

And I remembered these two from his original power list, I swear I didn't just make these up on the spot.

Extreme Empathy - Third Victim. Mainly functions to help him manipulate people and detect lies.

Liquidation - Fourth Victim. Changes solid objects to liquid. Rarely used.

For those wondering what Henry did in the RP I have him on so far (Four frigging years in this RP, on TWO forums because one was closed and we had to reboot)

- Fought an army of 1.000 men although with help from two people at the beginning of the RP, with little experience.

- (Riki'l love this one) Spent 2 years training in an alternate dimension created by the "Wielder of creation" in order to train him to his ful potential, he died there, many times, since dying and being resurrected is faster than healing :P, he trained on ALL manners of weapons, fighting styles, and all manners of darkness based abilities and has mastered his own style during the training, making DIFFERENT versions of darkness on each of his styles, he worked hard to get to where he is now. Oh and the time that passed in the real world? 3 days xD

-Sought out the Elemental spirits and obtained their power for himself, after fighting each and every one of them, soon combining these elements into his fighting style, taking months to master them.

- Fought against a legendary Hero, who once took down the goddess of the world, and won (Granted he was weakened and Henry's darkness countered his holy ability)

- Fought against a legendary Dragon general "Dialenche" ancient Earth dragon, of massive power (Thing could become a meteor and destroy half the world if pissed enough), and won! (Dreadnaught armor was used in this fight, a lot)

- Held the line during the massive demon invasion so his friends couls leave safely, and nearly died (Granted he was fighting over 15.000 demons, counting the Dragons).

- Fought against a legion of archangels sent by the goddess of creation, and won, against 6 archangels and the most powerful archangel in the goddess's army, took heavy damage, but recovered after a day.

- Right now he is invading the Realm of the angeloids, Mechanized Angels with orbital lasers capable of destroying the planet if used, and thats what he's going to stop ;) probably gonna fight against the leader of them, he is heading with a literally Fire AND Ice phoenis (Fellow Rpier) and pretty much a thunder god (another Rpiers)

Well yeah.. just one little detail. No memories, not many abilities available. Am I right Yuffie? xD

Well yeah.. just one little detail. No memories, not many abilities available. Am I right Yuffie? xD

No memories, but any and all combat abilities ever unlocked during their past are available.

Interesting. Accounting for Wild Reign, which is making it's first appearance right now, and the cookies, Derik (This version) could likely pierce the armor, but only with extreme amount of force, so much so his arms and likely right knee would buckle and break from the pressure, but could be done in theory all the same.

You guys and making me remember things....

Telekinesis - First Victim

Umbrakinesis - Joshua in the Experiment

Photokinetic Healing - Joshua in the Experiment

Super Speed (like Flash level) - Ryonne

Enhanced Dexterity/Endurance/Senses/Strength - Sikota in the Experiment

Pyrokinesis - Mes

Wings/Flight - Sikota in the Experiment

Mastery of Swordsmanship - Ryonne

Cryokinesis - Second Victim, has evolved from original freezing touch

Biokinesis - Isaac in the Experiment

And I remembered these two from his original power list, I swear I didn't just make these up on the spot.

Extreme Empathy - Third Victim. Mainly functions to help him manipulate people and detect lies.

Liquidation - Fourth Victim. Changes solid objects to liquid. Rarely used.

. Daaaaamn gurl

I smell a godmodding warfare storm coming... and it will take like 20 pages of the RP

Nah, this forest fight won't last much longer, one or two more posts.

I have no idea how much longer Alysa is going to last, but of course, I've only showcased like half of her ultimate abilities.

I smell a godmodding warfare storm coming... and it will take like 20 pages of the RP

You need to see when He and Hector decided to merge together for a temporary ammount of time, He fought the Five dragon generala of the demonlord , (Fire, water, lightning, earth and wind) to a standstill , although with aome trouble. But he sent them back reeling, this was during the invasions ( with 15.000 demoms and lesser dragons behind them as well)

I personally can't wait until Neena post-Amnesia (I have one more power in the works that will result in yet another power increase) and of course, Ryonne will finally be among godmodding levels after my next project.

And here is the hint for my next project:

Gods have always been benevolent.

To Grays. To Elves. To Humans.

They have always been kind.

But today, they have set our world on fire.

And we, the few, the mighty, will not stand for it.

I personally can't wait until Neena post-Amnesia (I have one more power in the works that will result in yet another power increase) and of course, Ryonne will finally be among godmodding levels after my next project. And here is the hint for my next project: Gods have always been benevolent.To Grays. To Elves. To Humans.They have always been kind.But today, they have set our world on fire. And we, the few, the mighty, will not stand for it.

Drum up hype for the slight dual-project without informing your slight partner? For shame.

If Derik and Brooklyn meet and Brooklyn gets his next planned memory, it's going to be VERY PAGE-Y muwahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

Drum up hype for the slight dual-project without informing your slight partner? For shame.

In the end You're a glorified participant with GM powers to help me run thingsAnd you're helpful I guess...

In the end You're a glorified participant with GM powers to help me run thingsAnd you're helpful I guess...

I did help you with classes, don't deny that.

Hey dudes I have a little issue with a few characters: Especifically, Soul and Yuffie. 

I wanted to do full arts of tem but due to their appearances being of other people art, i need to see if you wnat some modifications into teir appearance, if not its quite alrigth I just want to respect the autors original work xD 

Hey dudes I have a little issue with a few characters: Especifically, Soul and Yuffie. 

I wanted to do full arts of tem but due to their appearances being of other people art, i need to see if you wnat some modifications into teir appearance, if not its quite alrigth I just want to respect the autors original work xD

Go full arts on them, I don't mind.

I've seen a bunch of different art styles for them anyway, so it's cool.

I did help you with classes, don't deny that.

I guess. Since our last chat though, I've changed the logistics a bit, so that it's almost like Bravely Default or Final Fantasy Dimensions. If I ever get the chance maybe I'll talk to you about it.And Daniel, you can go ahead and use all the appearances I've put down, except for a few minor changes.Ryonne- make his clothes not as loose, a bit tighter so they aren't like swinging around everywhere when he moves. And make any other changes you want to, he's very open to interpretation.The Doctor- You already partly drew him, but I have a few extra details for you. His hair will be medium length, blond, and very disheveled. He should be an adult, low 30s high 20s. His clothing should be like steampunkish but without all the metal or machinery. His clothing should also be kind of rumpled, and a bit bloody. And he is always holding his book and wears a shoulder bag.Neena- Do anything you want to with her appearance, just make her look like Neena. I'd like the ninja theme and purple color to stay though. And if you want, you could draw any of her form appearances, as described in the Roleplaying Character Bank.Rija- As opposed to the picture I have for her, could you make her kind of soldiery in appearance? Like some bulletproof armor, athletic clothing, hair tied back in a ponytail. And make her tan, like a Latino skin tone.Alysa- alright, she should have the long straight silver hair. Dark green t-shirt with a black jacket over it. Dark green leggings with black combat boots. Edited by Carolina

I guess. Since our last chat though, I've changed the logistics a bit, so that it's almost like Bravely Default or Final Fantasy Dimensions. If I ever get the chance maybe I'll talk to you about it.And Daniel, you can go ahead and use all the appearances I've put down, except for a few minor changes.Ryonne- make his clothes not as loose, a bit tighter so they aren't like swinging around everywhere when he moves. And make any other changes you want to, he's very open to interpretation.The Doctor- You already partly drew him, but I have a few extra details for you. His hair will be medium length, blond, and very disheveled. He should be an adult, low 30s high 20s. His clothing should be like steampunkish but without all the metal or machinery. His clothing should also be kind of rumpled, and a bit bloody. And he is always holding his book and wears a shoulder bag.Neena- Do anything you want to with her appearance, just make her look like Neena. I'd like the ninja theme and purple color to stay though. And if you want, you could draw any of her form appearances, as described in the Roleplaying Character Bank.Rija- As opposed to the picture I have for her, could you make her kind of soldiery in appearance? Like some bulletproof armor, athletic clothing, hair tied back in a ponytail. And make her tan, like a Latino skin tone.Alysa- alright, she should have the long straight silver hair. Dark green t-shirt with a black jacket over it. Dark green leggings with black combat boots.

Get on Steam foo.

If I'm remembering things correctly from The Experiment, Sylar only has lie detection, not extreme empathy. That is, unless something happened later on in the RP that upgraded this power.

Hm, I am tempted into bringing Henry's father into the RP, but I fear he may be a bit too...exhagerated, I did some private Rpies with the host of the RP I have Henry on, and let me tell you, he did a LOT of stuff, you have no clue.

I have a whole windows word document about him. if any of you want to know, just ask ;)