Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Super Smash Karts?

(Alright, first, I've got to give credit to the below video that Firaga Sensei sent me.)

So, what would you think about a Nintendo racing crossover in the style of Mario Kart, with some stages based off of other games? I'm all for it honestly. I'd buy this one as soon as possible if it was an actual thing. What ideas do you all have? I'll have mine below:

(Note: I don't have kart ideas for all characters, honestly... Those ones are blank.)

Characters

Mario-  Mario Kart (I'd say a Yoshi, but I'd rather have him as playable)

Luigi-  The Luigi Kart from Double Dash (Excuse my lack of proper names, it's been a while since I've played. All Mario characters would have their specific kart from Double Dash if they had one)

Peach-  Her Kart from Double Dash

Bowser- Bowser Car from 3D World

Yoshi- That one Yoshi-themed Mario Kart from Double Dash

Wario- Wario Bike

Donkey Kong- Mario Kart

Diddy Kong- Mario Kart

Rosalina- Mario Kart

Link- Epona

Zelda- Loftwing (Modified to actually still be hit by obstacles. It's all I can think of for Zelda)

Ganondorf

Toon Link- Spirit Train car?

Kirby- Warp Star

Meta Knight- Flying?

Pikachu- Running, like in Dash

Charizard- Flying

Samus- Space ship? (Not well-versed in Metroid)

Captain Falcon- Blue Falcon

Captain Olimar- Spaceship

Ness

Lucas- Saturn Table (Spiderfreak1011 suggested this one)

R.O.B.

Mr. Game and Watch

Those are all my ideas. Not much, but still, I think they'd be cool to see.

Edited by Black Star

It's pretty much the same as Super Smash Bros, just with racing. Sega had it's own racing game, it would be like that one.

two racing games

and this would be awesome, but i think dlc characters and levels would be a better idea since mk8 is almost done.

two racing games

and this would be awesome, but i think dlc characters and levels would be a better idea since mk8 is almost done.

I think that a separate game from MK8 would be something this deserves more. A few DLC characters for MK8 would be cool, but this game would deserve a lot more than to just be DLC. Maybe even having a 3DS version alongside one on Wii U, like with Smash 4.

two racing games

How about no dlc at all so we don't have to pay extra money to unlock a character or course that should already be in the game.

How about no dlc at all so we don't have to pay extra money to unlock a character or course that should already be in the game.

the yoshis island level in sonic lost world was free, this could be too. also in a mario kart game, characters from other franchises should just be dlc or something. 

the yoshis island level in sonic lost world was free, this could be too. also in a mario kart game, characters from other franchises should just be dlc or something. 

But that was SEGA that made it free. Not Nintendo. If Nintendo was making the dlc they would charge you for it.