Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96's FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Review

I totally agree with this.

In my personal opinion, this is probably my favorite out of the trilogy to play in terms of battling.

Also, an interesting perk about the Lightning and Sazh episodes is that you can access them the moment you go to the Historia Crux and before you travel to Bresha Ruins 5 AF.

You know, if you want to just screw around. (Although, Lightning really is only OP early game and it begins to balance out around when you get to Academia 400 AF, assuming you only play the story and don't go for all the side quests.)

Finally got around to playing this game this week after it sitting in it's packaging since near release date.  Never had the time/had the motivation to play it.  Got a deal for LR so I thought I might as well try it, if I don't like it I'll put it up on ebay and profit off of it.

Great game.  Loving every part of it right now.  I'm not a blind hater of FF13 but I found myself getting really bored at times playing it but I enjoyed the story.  

Haven't been bored at all with this game and I love the time traveling system they have in this game.  

Finally got around to playing this game this week after it sitting in it's packaging since near release date.  Never had the time/had the motivation to play it.  Got a deal for LR so I thought I might as well try it, if I don't like it I'll put it up on ebay and profit off of it.

Great game.  Loving every part of it right now.  I'm not a blind hater of FF13 but I found myself getting really bored at times playing it but I enjoyed the story.  

Haven't been bored at all with this game and I love the time traveling system they have in this game.  

Great to hear you're enjoying it.

I loved this game I spent so long trying to get the perfect Sentinel monster and leveling up and Caius was an absolutely amazing final boss and antagonist to begin with. I really liked how he did everything for a reason. And he destroyed THE FREAKING TIMELINE HOW BA.

Posted Image