Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)

Menu, unplugged when lights stop.

This was the power going off, not me :O

Wait so your power went out while playing. Deadpool is an auto save game so its entirely possible to corrupt and lose   your save file if the auto save is interupted. Especially via power loss

Unfinished Black Sam story. Thoughts wanted.

The sun was setting as I walked home from the pub, my feet aching from being on them for so many hours without end. The barmaids weren't allowed a break, and tonight had been so busy, I couldn't even sit down for more than a minute or two. I was glad to be heading home, even if I did have to go past the cemetery to reach my house, where a warm fire and bed awaited me. It was worth the shivers walking past the rotting tombs brought, just to get home faster, the night coming on far too fast for my liking.
I glanced at the tombs as I walked by, pulling my shawl tighter around my shoulders, feeling a sudden chill that might have been in my mind, might have been real, who honestly knew? The tales and legends my mother had told me of the evils of graveyards ran through my mind, making me hurry a little quicker, despite how sore my heels were: this caused me to not watch where I was going, tripping over a protruding root, snapping the heel off my right shoe. Down I went, right onto my face in the dirt, the breath wooshing out of my lungs all at once. The embarrassment was emense. I sat up the best I could, a sharp pain racing through my arm: a scratch ran up from wrist, bleeding sluggishly. Cursing, I wrapped it up in my sleeve as best I could, getting back on my feet.

"Nasty scratch, lass...best to bind it," A voice said from behind me, making a slight shiver run up my spin, as tales of ghosts and god forsaken souls ran through my mind.

The sun was setting as I walked home from the pub, my feet aching from being on them for so many hours without end. The barmaids weren't allowed a break, and tonight had been so busy, I couldn't even sit down for more than a minute or two. I was glad to be heading home, even if I did have to go past the cemetery to reach my house, where a warm fire and bed awaited me. It was worth the shivers walking past the rotting tombs brought, just to get home faster, the night coming on far too fast for my liking.

I glanced at the tombs as I walked by, pulling my shawl tighter around my shoulders, feeling a sudden chill that might have been in my mind, might have been real, who honestly knew? The tales and legends my mother had told me of the evils of graveyards ran through my mind, making me hurry a little quicker, despite how sore my heels were: this caused me to not watch where I was going, tripping over a protruding root, snapping the heel off my right shoe. Down I went, right onto my face in the dirt, the breath wooshing out of my lungs all at once. The embarrassment was emense. I sat up the best I could, a sharp pain racing through my arm: a scratch ran up from wrist, bleeding sluggishly. Cursing, I wrapped it up in my sleeve as best I could, getting back on my feet.

"Nasty scratch, lass...best to bind it," A voice said from behind me, making a slight shiver run up my spin, as tales of ghosts and god forsaken souls ran through my mind.

Hooray for Medical Ghost!

Yeah, it's not done....getting cold feet on it, so that might be all. 

GL with figuring out if you wanna continue

And GL if you do continue it lol

imma bounce after this, night y'all

It's good

But I dunno what to think