Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)

I'll rant about the current state of rwby when Phil is online if I remember

*rests at the kotatsu*

I mean who knows if he's even gonna continue it...

If he does we should probably let him see things for himself, and then rant lol

CRAP I FORGOT

I didn't know how much I missed listening to this guy's music until I listened to this  >.<

(also Vicetone comeback on Wednesday so I'm still hype for that lol)

Episode Prompto trailer looks promising

Oh look

FFXV: The Third Person Shooter

But seriously, it's looking better than Episode Gladio

Now we just need Episode Best Boy Ignis

Which prolly comes out November

And I got the original for free Duck

Avoiding the trailers myself Emiya, I'll see it when it downloads

DJ Xiro in the hoooouuuuuse

And fine Xiro no rant

Ah yes

The beauty of PS Plus

Too bad I got it on PC before PlayStation offered it for free

Its my Nepiversary. According to my PSN ive been Nepping for 1 year. The time sure flys

Happy Neppiversary!

wish I could say things like that but I can't. I have to read every message I missed.

I'm too tired to...  It's been a long day.

Mom's not feeling good, everything is f/cked, and I spent two hours unboxing sh/t today. 

It Waits Above: Part 2

tumblr_mcq844likp1rjh9gfo8_1280.jpg

"....doing this again?" Kenny asked, as I finally got the camera going. He'd been annoyed about the whole trip from the second we left, and I had the nagging thought he was going to be a dick the whole time.

"Woa, here we go! Hey, scrubbers, welcome to Adventure Bro's latest trip: The Dreamland water park!" I exclaimed, our usual opening for our vlogs. I felt like a dumbass every time I did it, but the subscribers had gotten used to it by now, so it stayed. "A lot of people have gone to this place, but the waterpark has been left alone. Why?" I smiled, aiming for creepy, adding a little chuckle. "No one knows, really. But we're going to find out!"

"Damn right!" Kenny cried, fist bumping me. I switched the camera off, sighing. "We need a new opening, you know?"

"Yeah, but all the other youtubers do openings, and it works. The viewers eat that shit up," Kenny said, making a left to the wooded entrance of Dreamland. The park gates were once pastel, made to look like the gates to Toyland, with toys dancing around a May pole candycane, but time had water damaged it to just vague smears, the faces on the toys more than a little creepy in this state. It was honestly a little unnerving, but I didn't say anything to Kenny about it: I'd gotten nothing but shit from him for jumping when a window broke during the Alchemila Hospital exploration, and I didn't need it again for thinking some faded pictures were more than a touch creepy.

I sighed, getting out to deal with the packs: we always brought enough food and water to last a day, power bars and sealed water bottles pretty much filling the bags beyond extra SD cards, and some minor first aid equipment in case of a sprained ankle or cut. We were always careful, so there was little to worry about.

"Shit, this stuff gets heavier every time," Kenny moaned, hunching his shoulders under the pack straps. "Do we need the first aid kit this time? It weighs a damn ton."

"Uhm...leaving it isn't really a good idea?" I said, pulling on my own pack, the weight barely an annoyance. "Remember that time you cut your hand on that old door knob? Had to clean it on the spot."

"Yeah, but, like, this is just an old waterpark...we're not going down the slides or anything," Kenny snapped, as he locked up the truck. "I'm ditching it." He tossed it onto the seat, smirking. "Lighter already."

The gates were somewhat a bitch to get open, since the wood was warped and stuck together, not even a few swift kicks getting it open. After more than a few rage attempts at the gates, I gave up, filming a small pan of the gates for the video, bored already of this worthless trip. Finally, Kenny found a tree low enough to use as a ladder, and we hopped the gates into the trash littered dust behind them. The sun was lowering in the distance, the light dancing through the trees overhead, the limbs twined together after years of neglect, being allowed to just grow wild over the attractions rooftops. A few shattered shingles and bricks littered the path, from a time some storm had ravaged the park.

"Here we are...Dreamland's once famous waterpark," I said, flicking the camera on to pan over the decayed building, once smaller boatrides and food stalls. "Look at the wreckage here...this was once a big park, with a ton of customers, and now the wilderness is just taking it back."

"It's pretty insane," Kenny added, barely looking at the buildings.

"Okay, free talk, I'm just doing some pans," I said, taking footage of a ruined Snow White sign that seemed to advertise burgers and fries at what was once a cafe area. Another, shaped like a now beheaded Prince Charming, held a sign pointing to the "Wonderland Rabbit Hole" waterslide, which poked up from the trees in the distance.

"This place is shit," Kenny said, his voice worn out. "Why did we go to this side? The park is the better half, isn't it? This dump just has some shit signs, and worn out waterslides."

I sighed, flicking the camera off. "We're here to be something different on the 'tubes for once... everyone goes to Dreamland, and the only video here is some weird ass music crap..." I punched his arm. "Dude, think of the views! This is going to make us so much cash!"

He shrugged, rolling his eyes. "Yeah...I guess.."

"Guess nothing, dude...the viewers will eat this up." I panned over the waterslide, as we finally got to the entrance, the faded posterboard showing a cartoony Alice and Chesire Cat pointing to the entrance doors. They'd been kicked off their hinges at some point, showing the dark maw of the slide's boarding area.

"Okay, so here's the slide, the.." He checked the faded sign. "Wonderland Rabbit Hole, a long waterslid that once had an animatronic opening scene, just inside the boarding room." I walked in, switching on the camera light: the faded face of Alice grinned at me, the eyes that once blinked missing from the plastic skull. It was weirdly like a death's head, and it made me wince. "God, look at this figure...someone defaced it."

"That is wacked," Kenny said, stepping into the room. I felt a sudden chill, shivering from it as we walked deeper into the boarding room. The figures were all disfigured in various ways, obscene words and pictures scribbled on the walls and figures bodies. It was pretty gross, but what could you do? People were assholes, and would f uck things up whenever they could when no one was around to stop them. They loved ruining things that weren't theirs.

"Yeah...people, huh?" I got a few close ups of the figures, Alice not once looking normal. The eyeless skull had a few stringy bits of hair stuck to it, and the effect of a corpse propped up on display didn't go away.

"So..we going upstairs?" Kenny asked, nodding to the steps, once painted brightly, now faded into a mess of pastel flowers and eyes. Up on the wall, where the stairs turned, someone had so brutually drawn a penis, it resembled a large, staring eye. It wasn't a pretty image.

"You go on...I'm gonna get some more shots here..." I was scanning the graffiti along the walls: dirty images I'd have to blur out, messages about sex, imagined fantasies, murders, and god knew what else... and messages near the door, obscured by shadows.

"Fine...I'm goin'. Come on up and take a few good shots from the top before we head out."

"Got it," I said, peering at the wall. Don't... up there...

The words were scratched with what looked like a nail, blood staining the last letter: someone used their fingers? I mean... the wall was cheap plaster, so you could..

I heard footsteps, as Kenny walked along the platform above, looking out over the park, probably: it must be a nice view. Up there it waits....ate Alice

The messages scrawled along to the Alice doll, which I decided to zoom in on for a gag shot for the video: maybe a quick jump scare? Something glinted inside, sparkling dully in the light of the camera. What even? Did someone pop the eyes back into the skull?

I walked up to it, and stared inside: the eyes inside were dull, and watery: they weren't plastic or glass.

"Kenny? We need to head off," I called, my voice shaky. The eyes were real, and I only hoped it was some sick f uck sticking a dead animal in there, or a rat that had burrowed into the skull of the doll and died.

Scuffling sounded, the wood cracking: plaster rained down. Waiting teeth sharp sharp Alice is dead

I'd had it: I wanted out. I walked into the dusty road in front of the ride, as something fell from above, hitting the dust with a crack: Kenny.

I started running, something heavy lumbering behind me, breathing hard, hot breath hitting my neck. The gates were still opened, and I crashed through them, slamming them as something hard and alive hit the back of them, the wood buckling. I thanked whatever Gods wanted to listen I'd kept the keys, and I got into the truck, feeling numb. Kenny was...gone...and no one would ever believe me. Not even the footage... it'd be called fake. What I'd seen... it wasn't something anyone else needed to see.

"Rest in peace, Kenny...i'm sor-"

At this point, something hit the truck, and the tape ends. Neither of the "Adventure" brothers have been found, but the waterpark has been searched, with several rides set to be demolished for a new version of Dreamland being built in 2019.

The tape, called a last ditch effort for the brother's to end a floundering channel, has been examined and pulled apart, sharp eyed viewers confirming the eyes in the doll skull, and other's seeing a scrawled message by the door: It waits above.

What ever "It" is remains unknown, as the slide had been boarded up, set aside from the park for reasons unknown. Currently, it can be seen behind the backdrop to the newly constructed Gingerbread Canal Boats, in the West side of the park. As to why......

Anyone can guess. No one will ever know.

Holy crud that was creeeeeeepy and scary as IT's underpants! :D I loved the buildup to the monster encounter. By chance, do you have an idea as to what it is or what it look like? You know this story would be awesome as a game or a short vid. I also like the atmosphere surouding the park. Not too far away from an old kiddie park I used to go to way back when. Its since fallen into disrepear now. But overall, well done Phile. :P

Holy crud that was creeeeeeepy and scary as IT's underpants! :D I loved the buildup to the monster encounter. By chance, do you have an idea as to what it is or what it look like? You know this story would be awesome as a game or a short vid. I also like the atmosphere surouding the park. Not too far away from an old kiddie park I used to go to way back when. Its since fallen into disrepear now. But overall, well done Phile. :P

No, that was the point: IT is never explained, with only hints dropped as to what it is. You can assume there were other victims, but you really don't know.

It was just an experiment with a different writing style: I don't know if I'll go on with it. 

Glad you read it :)

Edited by Philip Ellwell

Episode Prompto trailer looks promising

UJYHRTGSFEADS Are they hinting at what I think they are?? :O

I'm too tired to...  It's been a long day.

Mom's not feeling good, everything is f/cked, and I spent two hours unboxing sh/t today. 

*hugs* T.T life does suck sometimes. Sorry Phil, I hope she gets better.

No, that was the point: IT is never explained, with only hints dropped as to what it is. You can assume there were other victims, but you really don't know.

It was just an experiment with a different writing style: I don't know if I'll go on with it. 

Glad you read it :)

You're welcome. :P You should post that as a one shot or on reddit. See if you can turn it into a viral creepypasta. :P

Happy Nepiversary!!!!

Oh hey thats the twit gamers video. Hes a british rpg lets player. Does alot of neptunia. He made a 10 hour version of that. Oh, and his reaction to IF swearing in superdimension was priceless. I wish I did lets plays too cuz I remember laughing at that super hard as well. That was the only time in  neptunia someone swore so hard it got censored. Opps, man i just cant stop talking about neptunia when I start owo. 

You see what you make me do Geralt?  >: D

Ohshitnewpagewatup

Edited by EMIYA

UJYHRTGSFEADS Are they hinting at what I think they are?? :O

*hugs* T.T life does suck sometimes. Sorry Phil, I hope she gets better.

You're welcome. :P You should post that as a one shot or on reddit. See if you can turn it into a viral creepypasta. :P

Thanks.

I'm not on Reddit. 

Oh hey thats the twit gamers video. Hes a british rpg lets player. Does alot of neptunia. He made a 10 hour version of that. Oh, and his reaction to IF swearing in superdimension was priceless. I wish I did lets plays too cuz I remember laughing at that super hard as well. That was the only time in  neptunia someone swore so hard it got censored. Opps, man i just cant stop talking about neptunia when I start owo. 

You see what you make me do Geralt?  >: D

Ohshitnewpagewatup

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20445-1387573664-5.

I don't know... the power flicked it off, and when I restarted, it was all fresh, with no saved data on the disc. 

I have never heard that before. Are you turning it off by pressing the button on the console or by going to the top right in your ps4 menu and selecting 'turn off'? Are you unpluging it while its still on? 

I have never heard that before. Are you turning it off by pressing the button on the console or by going to the top right in your ps4 menu and selecting 'turn off'? Are you unpluging it while its still on? 

Menu, unplugged when lights stop.

This was the power going off, not me :O 

Whelp! Deadpool might have gone in and killed your PS4.  :O

Damnit, Wade!