Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)

Hello Everyone, 

It's important to realize we cannot allow illegal activities or talk about illegal activities on this site. There is a good reason this rule is enforced. (Unless you want this place to get in trouble or have issues) Then there would be no KH13.com or Team Awesome.  

Also please read the site rules .

6. Don't disrespect the staff members.
Like seriously I don't know why you would. They see all.

I got a new Persona last night: I (Instantly forgets term) talked to a pixie, and she turned into a new one

yep. The MC in Persona can hold multiple personas. I equip some with different resistances and elemental spells so I can target weaknesses better. Now that your dungeon crawling and it's your first persona game i feel the need to say some tips

Don't feel the need to beat the dungeon in one day. It can be done but the smart thing to do is explore and beat enemies and heal after battles with the square button until you run out of sp. after which you should head to the nearest safe room and use r1 to teleport to the dungeon entrance and continue the next day with full hp and sp.

All enemies have weaknesses. Some are weak to wind or physical or guns etc. if you find that weakness exploit it like crazy. Or stick to physical if you want to save sp.

If you get the chance break objects to collect things you can sell at a certain store for money. You will want that money for the awesome gear and weapons.

Look into the battle settings to make characters follow commands. Do that and you control them on their turn. I never let the other characters be controlled by the CPU

I'm all in for that idea. I spend a lot of time on Discord these days.

And for those who have no idea what discord is: https://discordapp.com/

You can download it on mobile devices, pc, mac, linux, use it from a browser. It's super cool. You can create text and voice channels for certain dedicated things if you want. So we could do a roleplay channel, a general chat channel, maybe even a channel dedicated to Phil's stories, etc.

Edited by Geralt

I'm all in for that idea. I spend a lot of time on Discord these days.

And for those who have no idea what discord is: https://discordapp.com/

You can download it on mobile devices, pc, mac, linux, use it from a browser. It's super cool. You can create text and voice channels for certain dedicated things if you want. So we could do a roleplay channel, a general chat channel, maybe even a channel dedicated to Phil's stories, etc.

That would be fun owo

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh