Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Green Sparrow

KHUX KHX Questions

Okay, so I finished watching the playthrough from Everglow, but now there some things I don't understand:1. When is X[chi] suppose to take place?I know it's a fairytale, but its placement is kinda important. I thought it detailed the events leading up to the Keyblade War, but many of the characters are using words like "Worlds" and "Lanes Between", terminology that only came around AFTER the war. So what's the deal?2. Are the Disney characters the same as the ones we meet in present day?Again, I originally passed this off on the fact that it's a fairytale, but it was stated in KH3D that each world has a different flow of time. So is the Alice we see here the same as the one we meet in KH1?3. I don't get the Union Leaders?So let me get this straight: there were 6 disciples, but only 5 of them were allowed to look at the prophecy? Then among those 5, 1 of them has apparently betrayed them? Is this right, or was there a mistranslation somewhere?

Okay, so I finished watching the playthrough from Everglow, but now there some things I don't understand:1. When is X[chi] suppose to take place?I know it's a fairytale, but its placement is kinda important. I thought it detailed the events leading up to the Keyblade War, but many of the characters are using words like "Worlds" and "Lanes Between", terminology that only came around AFTER the war. So what's the deal?2. Are the Disney characters the same as the ones we meet in present day?Again, I originally passed this off on the fact that it's a fairytale, but it was stated in KH3D that each world has a different flow of time. So is the Alice we see here the same as the one we meet in KH1?3. I don't get the Union Leaders?So let me get this straight: there were 6 disciples, but only 5 of them were allowed to look at the prophecy? Then among those 5, 1 of them has apparently betrayed them? Is this right, or was there a mistranslation somewhere?

1) yep, is before the keyblade war... it start when the prophet have give a part of prophecy at the 5 foretellers, saying the world would being swallow in darkness, the unions mission is collect lux for fighting this darkness.

2) about this i read it could be, because is like the worlds, after being swallow in darkness (after keyblade war) the time it goes back. or maybe is just for putting i little of story in each worlds (like the emblem heartless, invented by ansem the wise, so after quite a buch of years after this timeline xD )

3)yup, most probably the 6 one is the betrayer and xehanort himself, even in the game is mentioned a possible betrayer (see the videos of everglow on youtube, in the video number 8,daybrak town part 2 or 3 toward the end)

hope i was of some help and don't said enything wrong xP

1) yep, is before the keyblade war... it start when the prophet have give a part of prophecy at the 5 foretellers, saying the world would being swallow in darkness, the unions mission is collect lux for fighting this darkness.

2) about this i read it could be, because is like the worlds, after being swallow in darkness (after keyblade war) the time it goes back. or maybe is just for putting i little of story in each worlds (like the emblem heartless, invented by ansem the wise, so after quite a buch of years after this timeline xD )

3)yup, most probably the 6 one is the betrayer and xehanort himself, even in the game is mentioned a possible betrayer (see the videos of everglow on youtube, in the video number 8,daybrak town part 2 or 3 toward the end)

hope i was of some help and don't said enything wrong xP

How is he Xehanort? The Keyblade War took place 1000 years before KH.

How is he Xehanort? The Keyblade War took place 1000 years before KH.

i said most probably and remember he can pass to a body from another, but maybe you're right in BBS he wanted to create a new keyblade war for seeing the effect :/

unless he used some absurde time travel and take control of the 6 one :O better wait and see how the story go on xP

3)yup, most probably the 6 one is the betrayer and xehanort himself,

Actually, I'm pretty sure the 6th Follower is the one possessing the present-day Xehanort, or Xehanort is a reincarnation of him. Could explain where he gets his exclusive information from....

Actually, I'm pretty sure the 6th Follower is the one possessing the present-day Xehanort, or Xehanort is a reincarnation of him. Could explain where he gets his exclusive information from....

could be or at least he's Xehanort master and he tell him about darkness (even travel time maybe?)....

you know guys talking about it.... it make the hype goes up for want to know the story of KH X and 3? xP

could be or at least he's Xehanort master and he tell him about darkness (even travel time maybe?)....

you know guys talking about it.... it make the hype goes up for want to know the story of KH X and 3? xP

Seriously! I have so many crazy theories in my head.....I even believe that the Fortellers are the strange voices speaking to Sora in the beginning of KH1.

Seriously! I have so many crazy theories in my head.....I even believe that the Fortellers are the strange voices speaking to Sora in the beginning of KH1.

a little off topic but: nomura says it was mickey, if i remember right, but why mickey, in sora's heart? i was thinking it was ventus, the place is that after all. nomura know, nomura have the aswer..... nomura is the 6 dude xD xD

a little off topic but: nomura says it was mickey, if i remember right, but why mickey, in sora's heart? i was thinking it was ventus, the place is that after all. nomura know, nomura have the aswer..... nomura is the 6 dude xD xD

Wait.....Mickey??? xD Darn, how cliche. I was hoping for a sexy Unicornis or something. Oh well! Lol

ちょっと失礼。

I like your way of thinking. Althoug Nomura didn't think about them then, it could fit very well in the plot.