Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheWayToDawn

Alphabetical Improv!

I don't get it. Aren't you just restarting the alphabet over and over again as it suites you and thus just making regular sentences?

Edited by JTD95

Mars bars, hopefully you are eating dark chocolate ones cuz thats healthier than milk chocolate is.

nothing if is not chocolote today? xP

nothing if is not chocolote today? xP

OMG, you're posts really do bring me back to my earlier internet going days.... xD(i used to be the queen of internet randomness, but now i'm just not hyper enouth to really be that random anymore.....i hope talking to you isn't gonna get me into eating sugar again o.o;; cuz that probably wouldn't be very good for my ocd...)

OMG, you're posts really do bring me back to my earlier internet going days.... xD(i used to be the queen of internet randomness, but now i'm just not hyper enouth to really be that random anymore.....i hope talking to you isn't gonna get me into eating sugar again o.o;; cuz that probably wouldn't be very good for my ocd...)

please, return your old self surend to the darknessrandomness, BECOME randomness itself!! xP

(that i don't knoww, but can imagine xD ) but carefull, i don't want be the cause of some kind of illness ;)

please, return your old self surend to the darknessrandomness, BECOME randomness itself!! xP

(that i don't knoww, but can imagine xD ) but carefull, i don't want be the cause of some kind of illness ;)

Question; did you drink any car oil today? xD