Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Izaiah

You know you're bad at Kingdom Hearts when... (Fill in the Blank)

You know you're bad at Kingdom Hearts when you fail to stack up enough ice cream to complete the musical mini-game in Disney Town. (That happened to me the first couple of times when I played Birth By Sleep for the first time on my PSP, lol.)

But it was the hardest part of the whole game. xD I think I spent hours trying to beat that single mini-game. : DD So frustrating...

only 2 i can think of that actually happened to me whenbi was playing. the games for the first time.  in kh1, you try going to ursulas grotto before returning to tritons throne.

and if you take forever tofigure out how tobeat the first fight with demyx. seriously first time i kept trykg to take themout one at a time. major bonehead.

- When you didn't realize you can increase your HP in birth by sleep- When you loose to Zack in birth by sleep when you've used the shot lock command- When you get beaten by the unversed in Enchanted Dominion first time you go there as Terra