Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

PS4 version of FFVII will be digital download only, prices revealed

Square Enix has announced the PlayStation 4 version of Final Fantasy VII will only be available as a digital download on the PlayStation Store and will cost U.S $15.99 / £12.99 / €15.99.

Unfortunately, they have no information yet in regards to Australian pricing or PSN trophies.

Considering I already bought it on the PS3 and have no incentive to ever get rid of it currently... Why would I pay five more dollars than I already paid just for a PC port and potential trophy support? 

Considering I already bought it on the PS3 and have no incentive to ever get rid of it currently... Why would I pay five more dollars than I already paid just for a PC port and potential trophy support? 

You have no reason to then. Square Enix is simply porting their catalogue to PS4. They're doing the same for a lot of their other games.

It has been a while since I've played VII, not to mention I don't own any versions (I think I lent an old PS1 version out to a buddy, which I'll probably never get back =P). That said... 15 bucks is probably too rich for my blood.