Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ephemera ( I think his name was)

Has gray hair.. which made me think

must be the darkness

What about he's one of the new Org. XIII darknesses?

I'm just bored so yeah

Ephemera ( I think his name was)

Has gray hair.. which made me think

must be the darkness

What about he's one of the new Org. XIII darknesses?

I'm just bored so yeah

I'm going to say this once.Everyone from Kingdom Hearts Chi is dead. Well, as close to dead as you can get in KH.

Ephemera's clothes reminds me a bit of the same clothing of Xehanort. And the other Chirity, the other little cat which appears almost at the same time with the encounter with the young boy, is darker than the Chirity we are all familiar with. So yeah, Ephemera will maybe become more than a competitor. An enemy.

unless Xehanort doesn't want them dead time travel and all that nastyness.

Unlike Merlin, Xehanort has to follow the laws of time-travel, meaning there has to be a version of him waiting at his destination. The Keyblade War happened long before Xehanort was even born, therefore he can not travel that far back.

The only possible loophole is if Nomura decided that hearts are actually recycled. As in when someone dies a natural death, their heart travels back to Kingdom Hearts, it's memories are removed to give it a clean slate, and then the heart is reborn into another body. In other words, reincarnation. If that where the case and Xehanort is Ephemera reincarnated, that would make Ephemera the version of Xehanort necessary for the current Xehanort to travel that far back.

But we have no indication that this is the case. Even if it where, the aftermath of the Keyblade War changed the fundamental laws of the universe, (The worlds where connected, now they're not, Keyblades of People Hearts where created etc) so he still may not be able to go back that far.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Unlike Merlin, Xehanort has to follow the laws of time-travel, meaning there has to be a version of him waiting at his destination. The Keyblade War happened long before Xehanort was even born, therefore he can not travel that far back.

The only possible loophole is if Nomura decided that hearts are actually recycled. As in when someone dies a natural death, their heart travels back to Kingdom Hearts, it's memories are removed to give it a clean slate, and then the heart is reborn into another body. In other words, reincarnation. If that where the case and Xehanort is Ephemera reincarnated, that would make Ephemera the version of Xehanort necessary for the current Xehanort to travel that far back.

But we have no indication that this is the case. Even if it where, the aftermath of the Keyblade War changed the fundamental laws of the universe, (The worlds where connected, now they're not, Keyblades of People Hearts where created etc) so he still may not be able to go back that far.

nomura has created loopholes before it's always a possibility. Plus consider this who owned xehanort's keyblade first being it was a will passed on and the oldest keyblade we have no idea who it could be could turn out to be some ancient version of xehanort. honestly there are many ways if nomura wanted ephemera in he could but... that being said i don't think he will.

nomura has created loopholes before it's always a possibility. Plus consider this who owned xehanort's keyblade first being it was a will passed on and the oldest keyblade we have no idea who it could be could turn out to be some ancient version of xehanort. honestly there are many ways if nomura wanted ephemera in he could but... that being said i don't think he will.

That's a common misconception, the physical Keyblade itself isn't passed down from Master to apprentice (that's why Sora doesn't have Earthshaker/Ends of the Earth) merely the ability to use one. Each wielder get's their own unique Keyblade sometime after the ceremony. There is no indication at all the Xehanort's Keyblade is the oldest and in all likelihood it isn't. In fact, we could say the Master Keeper is just as old as Eraqus and Xehanort trained together under the same Master (whom I strongly suspect is Yen Sid but that's a topic for another day)

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

That's a common misconception, the physical Keyblade itself isn't passed down from Master to apprentice (that's why Sora doesn't have Earthshaker/Ends of the Earth) merely the ability to use one. Each wielder get's their own unique Keyblade sometime after the ceremony. There is no indication at all the Xehanort's Keyblade is the oldest and in all likelihood it isn't. In fact, we could say the Master Keeper is just as old as Eraqus and Xehanort trained together under the same Master (whom I strongly suspect is Yen Sid but that's a topic for another day)

have you seen the secret ending to re:coded in 2.5?

No, I'm debating whether to unlock the one in KH II FM first.

ok that makes more sense. There's a lot of new information that is actually really important. I'd encourage you to unlock it and watch it. 

ok that makes more sense. There's a lot of new information that is actually really important. I'd encourage you to unlock it and watch it. 

I'd do it today, but I have a date in a few hours. I know it's important, but I have a long way to go before I unlock the secret ending in KH II FM. Haven't cleared a single flag yet. Didn't expect it to be so difficult. That's what I get for playing Standard difficulty...

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I'd do it today, but i have a date in a few hours. I know it's important, but I have a long way to go before I unlock the secret ending in KH II FM. Haven't cleared a single flag yet. Didn't expect it to be so difficult.

then i won't spoil it for you. there's actually two that pertain to kh3 in re:coded. 

I think you meant riku because no one performed the keyblades ceremony on sora.

Someone already posted a topic with the same theory, and yes it seems plausible. BTW I think Ephemera is a girl... or so I thought :/

Sorry I didn't see that topic  >.<

I think you meant riku because no one performed the keyblades ceremony on sora.

True, but the Keyblade Sora has was originally meant for Riku, remember? So if the Keyblade was physically passed on, Sora would have recieved the Earthshaker of Ends of the Earth through Riku.

By rights, Riku should have the Kingdom Key and Sora should have some other Keyblade.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

True, but the Keyblade Sora has was originally meant for Riku, remember? So if the Keyblade was physically passed on, Sora would have recieved the Earthshaker of Ends of the Earth through Riku.By rights, Riku should have the Kingdom Key and Sora should have some other Keyblade.

Is this in 3D That you find out about the transfer?

Is this in 3D That you find out about the transfer?

It was actually first said in an interview by Nomura that Sora received the Keyblade meant for Riku.  Nomura said that the light we see the moment it appears in Sora's hand was actually Riku's heart. Sora touched Riku''s heart and got the Keyblade. I don't know when the interview was, but Flaming Lea probably can find it quickly. All I know is that it was sometime after KH II but before 3D.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

It was actually first said in an interview by Nomura that Sora received the Keyblade meant for Riku.  Nomura said that the light we see the moment it appears in Sora's hand was actually Riku's heart. Sora touched Riku''s heart and got the Keyblade. I don't know when the interview was, but Flaming Lea probably can find it quickly. All I know is that it was sometime after KH II but before 3D.

You do realize that, that's almost a 8 year gap?

Yes, but it doesn't negate the interview.Point is, Sora, though always destined for a Keyblade, initially got the one meant Terra meant for Riku. That's why the Lingering Will first mistook him for the one he'd chosen.

Yea I understand I just wanted you to know that that will be really hard to find. Would you say after recoded?

Yea I understand I just wanted you to know that that will be really hard to find. Would you say after recoded?

I think it was closer to after BbS, which was before Re:coded

Those years went something like Days>Coded>BBS>Re:Coded>BbSFM iirc. though I could be wrong and it could have been right after KH II or KH IIFM

Edited by Isamu_Kuno