Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

What games do you plan to purchase in 2015?

Xenoblade X (Wii U)

Xenoblade 3D (New 3DS)

Star Fox (Wii U)

Splatoon (Wii U)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)

Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

The next Pokemon  game (3DS)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3)

Dragon Quest Theatrhythm (3DS, assuming it's localized)

There are others I want (Codename STEAM, Mario Maker, etc), but these are my highest priorities. If I had a PS4, I'd grab DQ Heroes and No Man's Sky, but I doubt I'll be getting a PS4 this year since I'll need a new Wii U.

• Inside: The teasers tell us that we need to play as a young boy who still has control of his own mind in a desolate, totalitarian future where most citizens have been turned into automatons.
  • Mighty No.9: This 2D side-scrolling platformer takes place in a world whose mechanized inhabitants have gone amok thanks to a widespread computer virus. Our character, the 9th in a line of powerful robots, is free from the virus and serves as the last line of defence.
  • No Man's Sky: Comes from the four person British game design shop Hello Games and is an ambitious sci-fi exploration game featuring a truly massive, procedurally generated universe with stylized, colorful artwork and an original soundtrack.
  • Quantum Break: The most anticipated of all. A blend of third person combat, adventure and mystery gameplay and a complex story that unfolds over not just the game but also a companion live-action TV series which focuses on the villains of the story and will change based on your actions in the game.

Apart from these, I also plan to play my all-time favorites: Plants versus Zombies, these pet games (my son loves them as well), Mario (yeah, I still am a fan of this game) and Team Fortress 2 (can't do without this one).

Games I plan on buying this year.

1. Final Fantasy X - PS4

2. Hot Shots Golf - PS4

3. Bravely Second - 3DS if it comes out this year otherwise 2016.

4. Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition- PS4

5. Maybe the new Ratchet and Clank game that got announced a month ago if it looks good.

Otherwise that is it unless E3 says otherwise ;)

Very little

much like 2014, most interesting looking things are shaping up to be overhyped disappointments, or delayed until the next year

if anything turns out good and actually comes out this year, I'll make the time and find the money, but I'm not feeling terribly optimistic considering how the consoles have been performing