Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I do have a question in regards to double posting in the context of old threads. If, say, someone has an art / writing thread where they're the OP and haven't updated in 2 weeks or so and they were the last person to post, is it ok for them to make a double post to bump the thread to alert people that there's been an update? This is assuming said post is relevant enough to make a new post rather than just editing the OP or whatever and they're not just necroposting for the sake of it.

I do have a question in regards to double posting in the context of old threads. If, say, someone has an art / writing thread where they're the OP and haven't updated in 2 weeks or so and they were the last person to post, is it ok for them to make a double post to bump the thread to alert people that there's been an update? This is assuming said post is relevant enough to make a new post rather than just editing the OP or whatever and they're not just necroposting for the sake of it.

Do you mean, lets say I have an art thread and its been 2 weeks since I last posted my art piece. I come back to the thread wanting to post my new art piece, but the last post made was by me. And because of the Double Posting rule, I can't post it because that would be double posting. Is that what you meant?

Because if it is, yeah those are an exception too. They have been actually, and thanks for reminding me though. I'll go update the main post with that.

Adding more things, you can't necro-post or bump up any thread. Even these. So if you want to lets say "double post" on your art thread or whatever thread, you have to post with the new entry.

Edited by Shana09