Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel Black

Fire Emblem: Return ( RP Sign Ups)

Am I accepted daniel?

and guys,I think we need not a cavalier, but a KNIGHT, someone's gotta tank!

unless our dear taguels can turn into bears to bumrush the opposing forces of course.

And I hate to say this and possibly disagree with the RP creator (im so sorry daniel but this is bugging me)

According to the fire emblem wiki, SKILL affects both accuracy AND critical hit rate, luck serves only to reduce the critical hit rate your opponent will have on you and activate some other abilities and unearting treasure in deserts.

this is all according to the wiki, and im confused are we gonna go with Luck = crit?

Edited by Scrapmaster

Am I accepted daniel?and guys,I think we need not a cavalier, but a KNIGHT, someone's gotta tank!unless our dear taguels can turn into bears to bumrush the opposing forces of course.And I hate to say this and possibly disagree with the RP creator (im so sorry daniel but this is bugging me)According to the fire emblem wiki, SKILL affects both accuracy AND critical hit rate, luck serves only to reduce the critical hit rate your opponent will have on you and activate some other abilities and unearting treasure in deserts.this is all according to the wiki, and im confused are we gonna go with Luck = crit?

I didn't actually read the Stat sets, but technically Luck is just like what you state.Also, we can wait on the Knight as long as our Healer sticks to the Cavalier, they have good defensive and offensive stats as well and overall can handle this. However, I would like a Knight. Edited by Guest

I didn't actually read the Stat sets, but technically Luck is just like what you state.Also, we can wait on the Knight as long as our Healer sticks to the Cavalier, they have good defensive and offensive stats as well and overall can handle this. However, I would like a Knight.

*Alice makes notes*

I didn't actually read the Stat sets, but technically Luck is just like what you state.Also, we can wait on the Knight as long as our Healer sticks to the Cavalier, they have good defensive and offensive stats as well and overall can handle this. However, I would like a Knight.

Having someone tanky is always good to have around, yeah.

And I did my research on the stats before making a character, its in the wiki, literally 10 seconds of googling will find you the wiki page, so I got a litte confused.

Having someone tanky is always good to have around, yeah. And I did my research on the stats before making a character, its in the wiki, literally 10 seconds of googling will find you the wiki page, so I got a litte confused.

Lol I can understand that. So why, Daniel?

*Evelyn peaks at notes* xD

*Brooklyn writes strategy on chalk board*

(New signature: Awesome.)*Evelyn is hit over the head with a staff*"Nobody looks at my notes! Not even Blitz!"*Whinney in the distance*

*takes notes and checks them*

Lol I can understand that. So why, Daniel?*Brooklyn writes strategy on chalk board*

Thats a reason I take so long to make characters sometimes, I research everything I put in the sheets., except bios, I make them up myself.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Lol I can understand that. So why, Daniel?*Brooklyn writes strategy on chalk board*

Just don't scrape the board. xD

(New signature: Awesome.)*Evelyn is hit over the head with a staff*"Nobody looks at my notes! Not even Blitz!"*Whinney in the distance*

Evelyn: Ow! *Rubs head* Ahh, all right. Sorry.

"You teo, get your act in gear, this is important!"

*takes notes and checks them*   Thats a reason I take so long to make characters sometimes, I research everything I put in the sheets., except bios, I make them up myself.

Finally someone on my frequency!

*takes notes and checks them*   Thats a reason I take so long to make characters sometimes, I research everything I put in the sheets., except bios, I make them up myself.

*Blitz knocks you over, Alice picks up her notes*

"You teo, get your act in gear, this is important!"Finally someone on my frequency!

“Sorry boss, but they just won't stop looking at my notes"

"You teo, get your act in gear, this is important!"Finally someone on my frequency!

I can't go around making characters in an instant, last time I did it...thats how Amnesia Henry was created...four years ago xD, I have rebooted him last year on the (other forum) rp, and now its much better.

mind as well make a character that can work with the team, a mercenary is a good, balanced unit, so it works.

*Blitz knocks you over, Alice picks up her notes* 

*gets up, wipes dust off clothes*

Rude

*sits down and starts cleaning his sword*

I can't go around making characters in an instant, last time I did it...thats how Amnesia Henry was created...four years ago xD, I have rebooted him last year on the (other forum) rp, and now its much better. mind as well make a character that can work with the team, a mercenary is a good, balanced unit, so it works. *gets up, wipes dust off clothes*Rude*sits down and starts cleaning his sword*

I do make spontaneous characters, but normally I research when research is needed or aplicabal.

Alright, here goes nothing.

Name: Alexander Crad.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: a young mercenary, lived alone with his mother, never having met or knowing his father, his mother died when he was the age of 9, and a old mercenary took him under his wing. He was originally from Vairus, but he has traveled far and wide with his 'mentor' until said old man died of old age two years ago, Alexander fended for himself, using everything he taught him to its full, while still inexperienced in battle, his eagerness and determination are a sight to behold, he completed many jobs over these two years, he was invited to Dormus on a job of sorts, along with many others, something he couldn't refuse.

He has recently traveled to the kingdom of Dormus, awaiting further instructions.

Class: Mercenary.

Stats:

STR- 2

MAG- 0

SKL- 3

SPD- 2

LCK- 0

DEF- 2

RES- 1

Accepted!

COOL AS! thanks again

Name: Pan

Appearance: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/790/070/bf1.gif

Bio: After the events of FEA the Taguel race has been a rare race & very close to becoming extincted, but after 500 years had passed the Taguel race soon grew in their numbers, having kids with the human race, now the Taguel race has become a more well known race but it still is on a thin line to being extincted on the cause of Taguel's being picky about choosing their life partner. Pan was born in Varius Plains on the 20th day of April, Pan is Yany's childhood friend & she's a bit of a tomboy. Pan & Yany would always play together whenever they could, they'd play games like hide & seek, soccer & sometimes even playfight, although sometimes Pan would get a little to rough & accidentally hurt Yany whenever they playfight together but Pan always said she was sorry which makes Yany feels better. When they grew older Yany told her she wanted to bring pride to the Taguels & so Pan also decided to do the same thing. They trained each other for long hours every 2nd day, Pan loved training with Yany & she always thought she was like a big sister to her. Then one day Pan decided to leave her home, family & childhood friend Yany behind saying she will never be stronger if she just stayed here playing around with their light training. So she said her goodbyes & left her home the very next day. She's currently traveling within Chon'sin or near there anyway. 

Class: Taguel

Stats:

Str - 1

Mag - 0

Skl - 3

Spd- 4

Lck- 0

Def- 2

Res- 0

I'll have this character enter the story when the times right K :)  also since this character will enter later on can her states be at a lvl that match the current lvl of everyone else to make up the gap? 

Ok in the vault.

Lol I can understand that. So why, Daniel?

*Brooklyn writes strategy on chalk board*

why what? O.o

why what? O.o

According to the fire emblem wiki, SKILL affects both accuracy AND critical hit rate, luck serves only to reduce the critical hit rate your opponent will have on you and activate some other abilities and unearting treasure in deserts.

this is all according to the wiki, and im confused are we gonna go with Luck = crit?

says so right here http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_(stat)

says so right here http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_(stat)

I think i need to change that a little bit xD...thanks for the check

ALL I SAW WAS FIRE EMBLEM AND I POSTED THIS

OSANDIOSND

I'LL BE LIKE BACK AFTER I READ EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND POST LIKE A MILLION CHARACTERS

Otherwise myrmidons wouldn't be able to get crits xD

no prob, and don't forget that skill can activate some abilities as well as luck can too.

Technically I wrote the stats explanation in a hurry and I forgot to update. My bad

OSANDIOSND

I'LL BE LIKE BACK AFTER I READ EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND POST LIKE A MILLION CHARACTERS

LOL x99999

Technically I wrote the stats explanation in a hurry and I forgot to update. My bad

LOL x99999

Are fighters allowed?

Or soldiers/villagers?

Or barbarians?

OSANDIOSND

I don't know whether to say: "Welcome!" or "HOLY CRAP, CHILL OUT!" xD

...I'll stick with "Welcome! :) "

Edited by Corrupted Shinnok

Are fighters allowed?

Or soldiers/villagers?

Or barbarians?

I keep asking myself why isn't there an archer class? 

according to the wiki villagers promote to archers...hm.

and barbarians, why aren't barbarians a class in this either?

I don't know whether to say: "Welcome!" or "HOLY CRAP, CHILL OUT!" xD

...I'll stick with "Welcome! :) "

I'm super excited and you telling me to chill out is not going to help.

Are fighters allowed?

Or soldiers/villagers?

Or barbarians?

Mmm not added, instead the tech knight is the replacement of the fighter and the archers. As for villagers... nope.

I had to reduce as possible the number of classes in order to maintain my sanity with the numbers. Please understand. xD

I keep asking myself why isn't there an archer class? 

according to the wiki villagers promote to archers...hm.

and barbarians, why aren't barbarians a class in this either?

the same about it. the crossbow of the tech knight works the same as an archer. and it can attack as close as a fighter. Think of it as the Warrior promotion. 

Edited by Daniel Black