Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Azure Flame

Pokemon: A new Beginning in Johto

Strike and Zoda looked at each other puzzled. "Was it something I said?" Strike asked Zoda. As they started walking again, still puzzled.

(I am just going to skip time here.)

It didn't take long for Strike's group to reach Cherrygrove City. The town wasn't the biggest in Johto, but at least it was one route down with Alexis, wouldn't be long for Strike to be on his own again, just down to one more route. "So this is Cherrygrove City? Not that big is it, Zoda? How about we go to the PokeMart to get some items we need for the trip?" Strike said as they went in to the PokeMart.

"Yeah, ll show you the way there." says Alexis as she continues to walk ahead of Strike. She leads him past a few building and a Pokemon Center before reaching the Mart. "I guess I should buy some items too." Alexis thought aloud. 

"Here you go!" The nurse handed back Tei's pokeballs with a warm smile on her face.

"Thank you very much!" Tei performed a bow and took the two pokeballs back to his hands, befors letting both Pokemon out.

Quill and the newly caught Rattata appeared on the floor, each letting out a growl.

"Hello there. Starting now, you're a new member of the team Remy!" Tei greeted his first caught pokemon but the little Normal type looked away, not caring for anything his trainer wanted to say.

"Oh C'mon, we'll be a great team together!" Tei tried to persuade the Pokemon to giving him a chance but Remy didn't even look his way. "Hmf, fine. Be that way!"

Tei withdrew his pokemon back to its pokeball and turned to his Cyndaquil. "How are you feeling, buddy? Ready to get out there and find more Pokemon?"

Quill let out a happy growl and climbed on Tei's back.

"But we should try heading for the Pokemart first. If we're going out there, we're going to need a few Potions. Maybe a couple of Antidotes too." Tei said and they both got out of the Pokemon Center and started heading for the Pokemart which was right next to the Pokemon Center.

There he found two trainers about to walk in.

"How about we make some friends? The journey will probably be a lot more fun that way!" Tei told Quill and swiftly went to introduce himself to the trainers. "Hi! I'm Tei! Are you new trainers too?"

(I hope this was okay.)

Before Strike could go into the PokeMart, he noticed a boy talking to him and Alexis. "Yes, I am a new trainer, and so is Alexis here, but she isn't a battler of the gyms, she is more of a researcher. I'm James Strike, call me Strike, and this here is Zoda, it's short for Prince in another language. But anyways, I need to go get a move on here, so see you later." Strike said walking into the PokeMart. When he got inside, he went straight to the clerk and asked to buy lots of every item they had, as he knew he would need them eventually. The price of the items wasn't a problem to Strike as he paid it with ease.

Alexis nods to Tei and smiles before running in after Strike. She mostly bought potions and antidotes however Alexis did buy 2 more poke balls for good measure. "So I say we continue tomorrow Ok. Just because our journey started today doesn't mean we have to rush you know."

"Yeah I know. Is there any place to spend the night around here?" Strike asked Alexis, as maybe she knew a place. Strike put the items he got into a shoulder bag he carries with him and turned to Alexis.

"Well there is always the Pokemon Center, I do live here so there is also my house, and lastly we could camp on the outskirts of the city. The last one is not my first choice..." said Alexis as she put the Potions and Antidotes away in her messenger bag. She then clips pokeballs she has to the strap of the bag.

Edited by NEX

Tei was stunned by how quick they were to leave without a proper conversation. He had this weird feeling that they didn't want to hang out with them.

However, he wasn't going to give up thid easily as he rushed into the Pokemart behind them and overheard part of their talk.

"You guys will camp? Mind if I join?"

Strike noticed that Tei followed them in. "No, we aren't camping. That isn't the best option now. And I can't invite you to come stay with us tonight, as there will not be any room for you. Sorry." Strike said to him as he then turned to Alexis. "Okay, your home it is." Strike said.

Kor nodded as he followed Chuck into Route 46. He was still thinking about what happened today. He was wondering what could be found in Route 46. He heard that Phanpy could be found there, but he didn't know what else was there. The very thought of all of this made him very excited for his journey.

Strike folded his arms with Zoda now on a counter. "If you want someone to travel with, then find someone else. I don't need another person to put up with, as one is bad enough. I am not going to travel with someone who will just get in my way, plus Raikou won't come out of hiding with three people looking for it. But I thought I saw three people earlier who could take a fourth member, I think they went to Route 46. Maybe you should try them, but no you arent coming with me. I already have one person that I put up with, having another would just ruin my journey." Strike said as he then picked up Zoda and walked out of the PokeMart trying to get away from Tei but also to wait for Alexis to take him and Zoda to her place.

'How dare he?' Tei asked himself.

There was no way he was going to let all that pass by so plainly.

Tei quickly ran outside.

"I will show you that you that I'm strong enough. I'll prove to you that you won't have to put up with me and instead I will have to put up with you. I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

Strike grunted, "Either way, I am still not taking you with me. You could be the even worst company, and you might still get in the way of my dream! But if you want a battle, then we will battle, but when I win, you must stop following me and leave me alone." Strike said as he grabbed his Pokeball.

Strike sent out Zoda while he held a Pokeball in his hand. "If you want a fire fight, then fire is what you will get! Zoda use Headbutt!" Strike said as Zoda rushed to Quill with a headbutt attack.

Alexis watched as Tei ran out after Strike, picking a fight with him. She then sighed. "Boys will be boys." She said to herself as she walked outside to watch the battle.

(Dont forget to decide between yourselves who will win or else the fight may go on forever.)

Edited by NEX

Alexis watched as Tei ran out after Strike, picking a fight with him. She then sighed. "Boys will be boys." She said to herself as she walked outside to watch the battle.(Dont forget to decide between yourselves who will win or else the fight may go on forever.)

(We have already come to an agreement. But thanks for the reminder, it seriously is something to always remember.)"Zoda, endure the attack and then use Extrasensory!" Strike told Zoda. Zoda took the Fury Swipes from Quill with ease, almost like it made a little dent but not enough to break a box. Then after enduring the attack a few times, Zoda used Extrasensory on Quill, making an odd, unseeable move on Quill!

Quill got pushed back by Zoda's attack once his image stopped getting distorted.

Quill struggled to get up but did it the end, the fire on its back burning stronger as the ability Blaze got activated.

"Use Flame Burst!" Tei commanded and Quill shot a burst of fire from its mouth.

''I don't think Blaze can help as he seems to be sleeping... But I'm kinda tired myself too so i guess we can get a rest here.'' James said while sitting down.