Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ven14

KHBbS No psp go?

Yup and Go owners if they're so inclined won't be able to use an ill gotten digital copy as hackers have yet to crack the Go, which might be a reason its not been fairing as well as its progeny. I'd say the second they do crack it Go sales will totally Go up.

Yup and Go owners if they're so inclined won't be able to use an ill gotten digital copy as hackers have yet to crack the Go, which might be a reason its not been fairing as well as its progeny. I'd say the second they do crack it Go sales will totally Go up.

Well, some minor Go hacking has been done, with a save game exploit for a demo of the game Patapon 2, but it really didn't run much of anything, save for a couple small homebrew apps and emulators. Not nearly enough to pirate PSP games, let alone Birth by Sleep.

Anyways, the exploit I mentioned only worked with firmware 6.2, and was patched with firmware 6.3. So, effectively, Go owners can't play Birth by Sleep.

(Please don't ask me where to download the exploit.)

-Orohu

Does that make sence? isn't the PSP go the same as the PSP instead its bigger or something?

The Go is...essentially the same as the 3000, but it's smaller than the mainstream PSPs. The screen slides outwards and the buttons are located underneath. But the main difference is that it lacks a UMD drive; it can only play downloadable content.

Does that make sence? isn't the PSP go the same as the PSP instead its bigger or something?

The Go is...essentially the same as the 3000, but it's smaller than the mainstream PSPs. The screen slides outwards and the buttons are located underneath. But the main difference is that it lacks a UMD drive; it can only play downloadable content.

the main difference is that the psp go is a piece-o-crap and it doesnt belong on this planet