Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

What is your favorite enemy type in the Kingdom Hearts series?

What is your favorite enemy type in the Kingdom Hearts series?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite enemy type in the Kingdom Hearts series?

I  like the heartless, but they are kind of creepy to me. They use to scare the crap out of me especially Darkside.

I hate the Gummi Enemies, they were so annoying to me. They were always swooping in and bothering me all the time.  xD

Heartless and Nobodies all the way.

Heartless are my favourite "common" enemies since they work so well. The whole idea behind pure blood and emblem ones is great.

Nobodies are amazing though because they are pretty cool along with the original Org. They feel strong and creepy like they are meant to be everytime they show up.

Dream Eaters. Unlike the previous enemies: they're not consciously evil, rather, they inherit on natural instinct. Spirits and Nightmares are polar opposites.

Actually Heartless are also natural. They don't have a mind or, for the Purebloods, the Heart to think of evil. They act on instinct to consume everything that is Light until everything is Darkness since they're just an embodiment of darkness.

Also I voted for both Heartless and Nobodies. The Heartless were the original and have a grand goal without themselves even thinking about, like universal parasites. They also have a realm of their own with likely way more powerful Heartless going around. Dream Eaters also have a realm, but unlike the RoD the RoS contains other characters in their own worlds like the RoL.

Nobodies are sentient beings that have some weird but awesome movement and flexing powers. Also they have a castle that in a city landscape. Looks like a good place to live if there weren't entities primarily trying to attack you.

They both have awesome designs in their own way, although the Nobodies are lacking.

The Unversed only comes from one entity and seem like copies of Heartless and Dream Eaters, although cute, not very special to me.