Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King Arthur

KHUX We can't wait any longer for this release

Oh yes Square please! Give me the mobile game that sorta kinda is cannon, but not really, though parts of it will be referenced, but in a vague way, and also takes place in an alternate dimension.Yes, I need this in my life now  :dry:

Oh yes Square please! Give me the mobile game that sorta kinda is cannon, but not really, though parts of it will be referenced, but in a vague way, and also takes place in an alternate dimension.Yes, I need this in my life now  :dry:

I don't understand what you mean. Unchained X is entirely canon and ties to the storyline of KH3.

Edited by Rocketboy227

You go do that. Rob will just keep following the story through the PC version and will just continue to read the new differences with Unchained X thanks to the good folks playing the Japanese version.

Just download the Japanese version to get used to the mechanics in the meantime: that's what I've done.

Just download the Japanese version to get used to the mechanics in the meantime: that's what I've done.

You have no idea about the settings. Also the fanmade english one is not good if you want the updates.

But that is a good one yeh for to get used to.

Edited by KH4Real

I was just suggesting a way to get the members at square to understand how fans feel in other countries, i didn't mean to make it sound like I was ordering anyone to support me, so in that regard I am sorry. It's just having them promise one game per year and never releasing a game that is already out in their own country just makes me want to do something to understand us.

You have no idea about the settings. Also the fanmade english one is not good if you want the updates.

But that is a good one yeh for to get used to.

What do you mean "I have no idea about the settings?" after dabbling around with Unchained X: I now know how to synthesise medals, how green/blue/red work and how to use the costume upgrading system. Sure, I'm Japanese illiterate but it's better than impatiently moaning about a really delayed release...

What do you mean "I have no idea about the settings?" after dabbling around with Unchained X: I now know how to synthesise medals, how green/blue/red work and how to use the costume upgrading system. Sure, I'm Japanese illiterate but it's better than impatiently moaning about a really delayed release...

Yeh like that what you said. You won't understand how to customize this unless you play the fanmade english vversion yes.

I have come to a relization. Perhaps Square Enix are waiting until after Christmas to release Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ due to the fact that if they released it before then, we would've missed all of the events. And plus, there's bound to be an Easter, Valentine, and Summer event, so if they released after Christmas, we would be ready for an event since the next 'holiday' is quite a ways away. And the west would probably get an exclusive Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas event next year since we missed this one. Maybe that's why.

I have come to a relization. Perhaps Square Enix are waiting until after Christmas to release Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ due to the fact that if they released it before then, we would've missed all of the events. And plus, there's bound to be an Easter, Valentine, and Summer event, so if they released after Christmas, we would be ready for an event since the next 'holiday' is quite a ways away. And the west would probably get an exclusive Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas event next year since we missed this one. Maybe that's why.

Good point I didn't think about that you know it just sometimes gets under my skin how Japanese companies can't do things for the rest of the world just as fast and effectively as they do for their own country

Good point I didn't think about that you know it just sometimes gets under my skin how Japanese companies can't do things for the rest of the world just as fast and effectively as they do for their own country

Don't worry, just be careful with what you say, I am as hyped about Unchained as much as you are. Most of us on this site feels your frustration, but you just gotta be patient. It will come out worldwide, maybe not 2015, but it will come out.

Edited by Khdude

I was just suggesting a way to get the members at square to understand how fans feel in other countries, i didn't mean to make it sound like I was ordering anyone to support me, so in that regard I am sorry. It's just having them promise one game per year and never releasing a game that is already out in their own country just makes me want to do something to understand us.

The one game a year promise was not directed toward everyone around the world. Remember when Re:CoM first came out in 2008? That was only for JP and NA, not EU and PAL. It basically is a general promise, not a specific one unfortunately. Also, it is frustrating waiting, but would you rather have junk released early or a complete product running smoothly after a bit of a wait?Now, do not speak for all of us. While there may be a few people that feel like the way you do, a large majority of people on here are perfectly fine and managed to live their lives, including me. We have been fans for a long time and have gotten used to waiting long periods of time. It's called patience and you might want to practice it too. It will help you in life with other people and may help you develop tolerance for others too.

The one game a year promise was not directed toward everyone around the world. Remember when Re:CoM first came out in 2008? That was only for JP and NA, not EU and PAL. It basically is a general promise, not a specific one unfortunately. Also, it is frustrating waiting, but would you rather have junk released early or a complete product running smoothly after a bit of a wait?Now, do not speak for all of us. While there may be a few people that feel like the way you do, a large majority of people on here are perfectly fine and managed to live their lives, including me. We have been fans for a long time and have gotten used to waiting long periods of time. It's called patience and you might want to practice it too. It will help you in life with other people and may help you develop tolerance for others too.

The one game a year thing wasn't a promise at all. It was a goal. I am so tired of hearing this argument.

Again I apologize for making it sound like I was speaking for everyone, I just was wondering if there was anyone else in this community that felt the way I did and I didn't mean to sound impatient I just heard the goal was a promise, my mistake.

Again I apologize for making it sound like I was speaking for everyone, I just was wondering if there was anyone else in this community that felt the way I did and I didn't mean to sound impatient I just heard the goal was a promise, my mistake.

I am sure there are people, members and non members, who feel the same frustration as you. I also thought it was a promise too until Toom corrected me so we're even. This test of patience is always good and it's good for you too. There are more important things to get impatient over so don't get sour grapes over this.

but in Japan it came out more than three months ago and we have not even a shred of date. As I said I hope in January-February. Then the thing that leaves me very perplexed is the fact that, for example, 1.5 and 2.5 it took little more than two months from the Japanese to get them out in the rest of the world then I do not think unchainedX is heavier to localize as 1.5 and 2.5  -.-

but in Japan it came out more than three months ago and we have not even a shred of date. As I said I hope in January-February. Then the thing that leaves me very perplexed is the fact that, for example, 1.5 and 2.5 it took little more than two months from the Japanese to get them out in the rest of the world then I do not think unchainedX is heavier to localize as 1.5 and 2.5  -.-

That's exactly the thing though, pretty much none of us know what goes on behind the scenes. I sure as hell don't know what goes on in game dev - do you? It's definitely not as easy as like, scrubbing the text from a couple speech bubbles and tossing a translation in. (Even that translation itself can take ages; I translate as a hobby and sometimes it makes me want to cry lmao.) Adding in the problem of servers across multiple regions just complicates the issue.

There was a year's delay between the JP and EN release of love live, and that's a game that's arguably easier in terms of game mechanics (but again, what the hell do I know about game dev?) to port than khux. (Yeah, part of this year's delay was probably ensuring that there was enough worldwide interest for it, but hey.) Have patience. (:

That's exactly the thing though, pretty much none of us know what goes on behind the scenes. I sure as hell don't know what goes on in game dev - do you? It's definitely not as easy as like, scrubbing the text from a couple speech bubbles and tossing a translation in. (Even that translation itself can take ages; I translate as a hobby and sometimes it makes me want to cry lmao.) Adding in the problem of servers across multiple regions just complicates the issue. There was a year's delay between the JP and EN release of love live, and that's a game that's arguably easier in terms of game mechanics (but again, what the hell do I know about game dev?) to port than khux. (Yeah, part of this year's delay was probably ensuring that there was enough worldwide interest for it, but hey.) Have patience. (:

I hope you're right and that this game sooner or later will come to you in the Americas and myself in Europe (Italy) :)