Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

Xehanort keyblade corruption theory. With a hint of the 6th Foreteller.

Hey KH13 family, I thought long and hard about this theory so please enjoy.

I believe that 6th Foreteller was the owner of the ram keyblade, and was probably the first seeker of darkness. Here's the juicy part,As creator to such a powerful keyblade, the 6th Foreteller darkness was so strong it passed on to the keyblade. In KH lore, keyblade chooses their master by their heart. That's why xehanirt is the way he is. Young xehanort seemed neutral, but still had darkness in his heart. So the ram keyblade saw potential I'm xehanort, and some how got it into his hands. Slowly corrupting his heart as we know it. And last part I will start another theory on, how xehanort got the ram keyblade, and yet eraqus becomes a master. Hope you like it please comment.

Not bad. Corrupting Master Xehanort? He is the carrier of the will passed down. The thing is, he was already fancied by darkness even before he came to possess the sixth apprentice's keyblade. That is the only hole in this theory

You're right, however, if this is a Xenoblade Chronicles like situation: Xehanort's Keyblade may be the original "body hostage" in which Xehanort harbors the spirit of the spirit of the ram keyblade and his own darkness.

This is a pretty cool theory!  It could be very possible that the 6th Foreteller's darkness was so strong, it managed to pass on to his Keyblade long after death! The interesting thing here is, how is it that it ends up where it is when Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus are talking in the E3 2015 Kingdom Hearts III trailer?  My guess is that their Master somehow inherited the Keyblade, and the fact of the matter is, we haven't seen who their master is!  I'm hoping we get some light shed on us on that!

Gahhh, so much mystery!!! X_X