Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
littleTSUBAME

Anime | Manga Your favorite character from Digimon Adventure?

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite?

• Taichi (Tai)
    • Yamato (Matt)
    • Sora
    • Mimi
    • Koushiro (Izzy)
    • Jyou (Joe)
    • Takeru (T.K.)
    • Hikari (Kari)

Since I just finished re-watching Digimon and I'm feeling (more than) slightly nostalgic, I thought it'd be fun to create a poll like this. It's only for the first series, so no 02 characters, sorry. I might do another poll for them when I finish watching it. ^^

Mine has to be Yamato, although when I was little I preferred Takeru (and Hikari when she came along). I never really considered Yamato as one of my favorites, so it was surprising to see how much I related to him this time around. Also, he was probably one of the characters who had most character development, although to be fair I think all the characters were pretty three-dimensional (except for Hikari, sadly, though I think she'll get more development in 02).

Tai is my favorite character in the whole Digimon Adventure series. As much as I like all the characters from Adventure 01 and Tri but Tai is the one character I can really relate to. He was just a curious, adventurous, and brave young leader. In my opinion Tai had the best character arc out of all of them. As the series progress Tai had shown his vulnerable side when he was on a mission to save Sora, Tai had shown to be afraid to cross the wall because he was afraid to get shock until Agumon gave him encourage to face his fear, Tai overcome his fear and he was able to cross the wall without being electrocuted and later saved Sora. Tai had shown courage and he's not afraid to save his friends when their in need of help. Plus Tai had shown his little arrogant side when he force Agumon to eat all their food and force Agumon to digivolve to his ultimate form. At the sight of Skullgreymon Tai immediately regret his actions and learn that he made a mistake, after Augmon turn back to Koromon Tai apologize to him and learn his lesson to that again. And I love his brother-sister relationship with Kari, because they have a special bond and I love way Tai takes role as a big brother. When Kari got sick in the Digiworld Tai would do anything to for his sister and try to keep her save. And I love Tai in Adventure Tri because Tai is more mature and he's started to think about his actions more about the innocent people in the real world. And I can't wait to see what happens to him in the next Tri movies!

I went with Joe because he and I have a lot in common personality wise.  To be honest though, I actually don't really care for the original Digi Destined; Joe and Izzy were the only ones I kinda liked.  Taichi was okay to, but the rest got on my nerves quite a bit.

Joe for me. He seemed no so much of the complaining type, along with Izzy. Plus I really liked how awesome he was in 02 in my opinion.

(So glad you put the English names for those of us who didn't watch the Japanese Subbed (Yet.). )

Rock on!

Joe for me. He seemed no so much of the complaining type, along with Izzy. Plus I really liked how awesome he was in 02 in my opinion.(So glad you put the English names for those of us who didn't watch the Japanese Subbed (Yet.). )Rock on!

I had a feeling Steventus here would answer. He seems to be able to smell out any topics relating to Digimon. ;)

I picked Mimi because she has always been my favorite character since I was little! She is just so beautiful and cheerful! And amazing! And palmon is so cute!!!

I picked Mimi because has always been my favorite character since I was little!! She is just beautiful and cheerful!! And amazing

!! And palmon is so cute!!!

Mimi, because... I don't know, I just liked her a LOT as a kid and when I rewatched it last year my love for her didn't change one bit. I couldn't really pinpoint WHY (though I found Togemon to be the coolest thing ever, so there's that).