Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

Akame remained silent during Kid's introduction, keeping Murasame ready in case he chose to attack them. However, he seemed to calm down rather quickly. Sighing in relief, Akame calmed down a bit. "We're not really sure where we're going. Once we get down from here, we'll need to spend some time looking around. I'd suggest that we stick together and avoid splitting up. We might cover less ground, but there's less of a risk of one of us getting caught in a trap alone." She spoke her thoughts on the matter calmly. After finishing, she strode over to the ladder. "Let's get moving, we should try to find somewhere safe before the Sun sets." She told the others as she began to climb down, assuming that they'd be right behind her... or above her.

Akame remained silent during Kid's introduction, keeping Murasame ready in case he chose to attack them. However, he seemed to calm down rather quickly. Sighing in relief, Akame calmed down a bit. "We're not really sure where we're going. Once we get down from here, we'll need to spend some time looking around. I'd suggest that we stick together and avoid splitting up. We might cover less ground, but there's less of a risk of one of us getting caught in a trap alone." She spoke her thoughts on the matter calmly. After finishing, she strode over to the ladder. "Let's get moving, we should try to find somewhere safe before the Sun sets." She told the others as she began to climb down, assuming that they'd be right behind her... or above her.

~Kakakura Village~"Akame-San, wait up!" Haru hurried over to the stairs and climbed down following Akame. For some reason, Akame reminded her of someone...She just couldn't picture who it was though...

(...I know. Short post. I'm am at the moment brain dead. xD)

Liz, Patty, and Kid all followed Akame-San and Haru down the ladder, Kid was still pretty suspicious of them. As he usually has a hard time trusting others, especially people this peculiar. Kid whispers to patty & Liz once they are down the ladder, "hey I want you two to keep an eye on those two, i'll be watching them as well. To make sure they don't try anything funny." Liz responds to Kid still whispering "I don't think we have anything to worry about, they both seem perfectly fine to me..." Kid responds aggravated saying "Well that's just what they want you to think Liz!" accidentally raising his voice a slightly louder. Patty intervenes by telling them both to Hush or else they will hear them. Kid and Liz are just making mean faces at each other at this point. They eventually stop and continue to follow the group.

~City Z~

Gohan felt relieved that they were able to find a city around here. Now they could finally get some answers. Now the only thing left to do was to land though...But where?

"Hmm...Let's see..." He looked around towards the ground. There were so many people, there was hardly any space to land. This might be tougher than I thought...

After a while of flying, Gohan managed to find a place to land. A spot next to a building which looked like an apartment building. "Perfect!" He then finally descended down next to the building and dropped the two passengers off the ride. "Finally, we made it." He said.

"Oh, thank goodness!! I'm never gonna leave the ground again!!" She started kissing the ground, then she stopped.

*spitting* "ehh, yuck!!" *making a sour face*

Gohan chuckled as he watched Serena's relief moment. It was certain that she wasn't a big fan of flying at all. He guessed it would be best to stay on the ground for a while, just for her sake. "This place is really huge! It would be great to have a Hunter Exam here." Gon said.

"Now to find out where here is..." Gohan said looking around. There were many residents walking around from what he saw. Although this place was very crowded. It might be tough to maneuver around here though with flight...

"Hey Serena!" Gon suddenly said with a smile in front of her. "Let's go check this place out. Come on!" Gon took Serena's hand and ran off while Gohan was busy thinking. The energetic boy couldn't wait any longer.

"He'll catch up! Come on!" Gon held on to Serena's arm, pulling her into his curious new travels while a deep-in-thought Gohan was still idle, not noticing the blonde-haired girl's situation.

The streets were just bustling with people all walking around living their everyday lives in this huge city. Gon, still holding Serena's hand, was looking around just amazed by everything he was seeing. All the sights and sounds and even smells kept his interest from just walking on the sidewalk. "Wow! Isn't this place amazing?" He said, still smiling.

Gon continued to look around with amazement. The stands, buildings, stores, people, everything interested him. He never saw a place like this at all! Nothing similar at least. Finally, the two stopped at beside a newspaper boy, selling papers on the latest...Well...News. "There are so many buildings here! Which one should we go in first?" Gon asked curiously. He didn't know where to start at all! There were so many things! How could he pick?

Gon couldn't believe his luck. Of all the places he was somehow pulled into, this is the one that really kept his excitement going. "This place is amazing!! Heh heh!" He said eagerly.

"First time here I'm guessing?" Gon turned around to see that the newspaper man was talking to him and Serena. Gon nodded while smiling.

"Well, welcome to City Z." He said. "City Z?" Gon questioned. He tilted his head at the name. It wasn't the most unique, but at the same time, it fits the area well. "Thank you! I'm Gon and this is Serena!" The boy introduced.

"ooohh, jewelry." *gasp* she had her face on the Window then her eyes got bigger and sparkly. *gasp* hops into a pet store. "Awwww, soooo cute!! Look at the little bunny!" She said as the bunny minding its own business.

~City Z~

"Euuu..." the boy groaned, running a hand through his silver hair. "This place is dull." He’d been wandering the city for hours, and was getting bored. He had woken up behind a run-down building in an unfamiliar city. His senses had kicked in, and he had quickly realized his friends weren't near. Annoyed, he had raided the candy shop, and was beginning to wonder what was going on.

"Seriously, where am I?" he mumbled, kicking a stray pebble. he shoved his hands in his pockets, letting out a sigh. “Where the heck is Gon, anyway?" The boy turned a corner into an alleyway and bumped into a blonde teen.

"Ah!" the teen exclaimed, stumbling back. The boy casually adjusted his stance, his hands remaining firmly in his pockets.

"Who are you?" he asked, scanning the blonde's figure. He was dressed in an unusual outfit, with belts and straps and a long green cloak.

"I-I'm Armin. Armin Arlert, of the Survey Corps. Who are you?"Armin asked, a bit hesitant. The boy scoffed.

"Killua," he said, looking around. "Any idea where we are?" Armin shook his head.

"No, and I can't find anyone from the Survey Corps, either. Last thing I remember is arguing with Eren about something..." he trailed off, noticing Killua had no idea what he was talking about. With a start, Killua realized he couldn’t remember what he had been doing before waking either. Something with Gon, that much he knew.

“So neither of us know where we are, nor how we got here?” Killua checked. He grinned as Armin nodded. “Fun. If only Gon were here.” He noticed panic flash across Armin’s features, and quickly noted that the boy was afraid. Killua’s face softened.

“We should stick together, it’ll be safer that way.” For you, anyway. He added after, in his head. For some reason, Killua was already feeling protective of the timid boy.

Armin smiled slightly, offering a hand. Killua shook it, grinning.

“Alright,” Armin agreed, his confidence growing. “I think I might have a plan.”

~Sandora Desert~

A young blue-haired boy lay on the sand, clutching a golden flute tightly to his chest. The wind blew his clothing, pushing sand over his body and onto his face.

“Ugo-kun…” he whispered to himself in his restless slumber, his brow crinkling. Suddenly he sat up, gasping. As he fought for air, his shoulders rose in unease.

“Where…am I?” The last thing he recalled was talking happily with Alibaba in his room. He sighed.

“I wonder if there are any people around here,” he glanced around, searching for signs of life. He saw a strange shape flying overhead. With a gasp he realized it was a person.

“Maybe they can help me!” he cried, running in the direction the figure was flying.

(I tried, I’ve never role-played before so I hope this is alright xD )

~City Z~

"Gon! Serena!" Cried a worried, flying Gohan. He couldn't believe the moment he took his eyes off them, they vanished! He frantically looked around, flying above the ground looking for those two. "Where could they be in this place? I really hope they aren't hurt or lost or...

GOOON!!! SEREEENNAAAA!!" He was beginning to panic, worried that he would never find them at all. Just where in this city could a little boy and a blonde, pigtailed girl possibly be in a big city like this? Were they hurt? Were they in trouble?...Were they scared? Just where were they!?

Gon and Serena were just getting their free ice cream from a friendly ice cream man, who's policy was first customers always get their ice cream free. How could these pass up this offer? "Thanks again mister!" Gon said. "Hey, anytime kid. Have fun!" The man smiled big and laughed as he waved good-bye triumphantly at the two kids as they walked away. "Wow! People are really friendly here. Heh heh!" Gon said before eating his ice cream while walking on the side walk with Serena. He really liked it here! He really hoped the next Hunter exam could be held here. That would be awesome!

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy continued to fly across the skies until he heard someone. "Hm?" He stopped flying and looked down. "It looks like a boy..." He then flew downwards using his jets on the back of his feet and descended down. Some sand was being blown away by the force of the jets. He landed gently on the ground, standing before the boy. He looks harmless...And supposedly as confused as me "Are you alright?" He asked the boy.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Gon couldn't agree more. He nodded and continued eating. "Me too! Whoever sent us here must be really nice." He said to Serena. "Hey Serena. What do you do in your home?" The curious boy asked.

~Kakakura Village~

As the group of 5 made it down, Haru looked around. "There seems to be at least some people around here. Maybe they could help us and tell us where we are." Haru suggested.

~City Z~

"I think I might have a plan," Armin said, a grin on his face. As he began collecting his thoughts, he paused. Killua had a strange look on his face.

"Did you hear that?" he asked. Armin tilted his head.

"No?" he replied, his tone questioning.

"I hear people talking, in that direction," Killua said, pointing behind Armin.

"Well...since finding others is part of my plan, let's head that way," he suggested, turning. Killua moved to follow him, stepping in beside him.

"So what's this plan of yours?"

"We need to find out where we are, and why we're here. I suggest we start by finding out if anyone else is like us, unknowing of why they're here. Maybe they'll know something we don't. I can use my gear to reach the roofs fairly easily, and I'm assuming you're able to get up there as well," Armin laughed slightly, still wary of the boy and his abilities. Killua gave him a catlike grin.

"I have my ways," he said vaguely, a hint of a laugh in his voice. Armin swallowed, his throat suddenly dry.

"G-good. Once we find some others, we'll be able to cover more ground. If there's something strange going on, we should be able to learn more as we go."

"Alright! Let's do this!" Killua took of running towards where they had heard the voices.

"W-wait, I'm not done!" Armin ran after him.

Killua turned the corner and froze.

"Killua?" Armin called, peaking around the wall. He saw two figures standing there. A girl with long pigtails, and a young boy with spiky hair.

"Gon?!"

~Sandora Desert~

Aladdin stared at the boy across from him in confusion. He didn't appear to be using magic, but he had been flying. Curious, Aladdin remembered the boy had asked him a question.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine!" he said, brushing the sand off of his clothing. "I'm Aladdin!" He spoke cheerfully, reaching out his hand. If anything, he looked as confused as Aladdin felt, so maybe they could help each other out.

~City Z~"Huh?..." Gon froze as well, standing still. "Th-That voice...Could it be...?" He slowly turned his head to see a white haired boy with a blonde haired boy. But Gon's expression was nothing but surprised. Killua....He said under his breath. He slowly began to smile. His eyes started to sparkle. With no hesitation, his feet left the ground, leaping towards the boy saying... "KILLUAAA!!! KILLUUAAAA!!!"

Gon embraced Killua with hug, supposedly knocking the boy down. He was so happy to see his friend again. No...Happy to see his best friend. "Killua! Hah hah hah! I missed you! Hee Hee!" He said with a smile.

~Sandora Desert~

Astro Boy looked at Aladdin's hand, then grabbed his hand and smiled. "My name's Astro. Astro Boy." He greeted, shaking his hand. "I'm glad you're alright." The robot then looked around. There wasn't much to see, for the only thing that was bright was the moon in the sky. "It's so dark out here..." Astro Boy's eyes then began to glow brightly like flash lights. They lit up some of the desert and he was finally able to fully see Aladdin. "That's better. Good thing I can make my eyes be used as flashlights, especially in this situation." He said.

~Kakakura Village~

As the group of 5 made it down, Haru looked around. "There seems to be at least some people around here. Maybe they could help us and tell us where we are." Haru suggested.

"Might as well, no point in just standing here like statues" Liz commented, looking around for someone that looks at least somewhat approachable. Patty then yells out "HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE WE ARE!?" Everyone in the village just seems to stare at her like shes lost her mind. Liz then slaps her on the back of the head, "Do you have any idea how loud that was you idiot!" Patty replies with "Ow! that really hurt.." Liz then says angrily "I'll make it hurt a whole lot worse if you do anything like that again!" After that everyone went back to doing what they were doing. Yet a old man with a gray beard, and a bald head with some Sandals and a white shirt with some blue jeans that looked like they haven't been washed in decades then walked up to them. 

-Kakura Town-

"Need any help?" The old man asked. Haru immidiatley looked at the man and smiled. "Hi! Name's Haru and these are my friends. We're just wondering where we are. Could you help us?" Haru asked. The old man slowly nodded. "This is Kakura Town."

"Kakura Town..." Haru wondered if that sounded familiar...Nope. Not a bell ring inside her head. "Well, thank you mister!" She looked up to thank him, but the old man was suddenly gone. "Huh?" Harry looked around. What was a moving motion of many people walking and running suddenly vanished. No one else but the group was visible now. They were alone. "Where did everyone go?" Haru questioned. It was like a ghost town now...What happened?

​~City Z~

Killua felt himself fall to the ground from the weight of Gon’s hug. He gently pushed the boy in an attempt to get him off.
Baaaka,” he mumbled, his cheeks growing red. “That’s embarrassing.” Killua was thrilled to have found Gon, but tried to keep it cool. Though his now rumpled clothing and heated face made it difficult. He busied himself with brushing the dirt off of his clothes, shooting Gon a grin.
Armin smiled at the boys' excitement, and met the blonde girl’s eyes.
“Hello! I’m Armin, and yes, I have never been here before. I…actually don’t know where here is,” he said, his brow creasing. He turned so he could address both the girl and the spiky haired boy. “Do either of you know where we are?”

~Sandora Desert~
Aladdin watched in awe as Astro lit up his eyes. What kind of magic was this? He wondered.
“Woooaah!” he laughed, clapping his hands. “How are you doing that? I’ve never seen a spell like that before! Did you say it was called ‘flash-light’? I can’t use light magic yet. I’m good at fire magic, but light magic is so neat. I would love to learn how to do it!” Aladdin pouted, though his eyes shone in excitement.
Edited by Rowbe