Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello everyone.

My name is Facundo, I am a reviewer for a spanish site about videogames called Checkpoint.

I would like to share my review of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ: http://www.checkpointvg.com/?page_id=6489

You can check it out and if you know some spanish I hope you will enjoy it.

Kingdom Hearts is my favourite saga by far. Personally I loved the game and I've been playing non stop. But for a fair score we have to admit that there are some bad things.

The two think I didn't like were:

[*]There stupid excuses they give you to advance in the story.

[*]Why are the Disney characters grown if the game is set in the past (I can imagine answers to this, but they would be to complicated, I just like to think that they only count as valid the events in Daybreak Town)

What do you think of these?

In every other aspect the game fulfils its heritage to the saga. I think it is the best mobile game I've ever played.

Thank you!

post-59819-0-46341400-1461216823_thumb.png

There are some suspicious things about the story, especially when they mentioned that the Foretellers used powers from the 'future'. I haven't seen the spoilers from X or the Japanese ver of Unchained X, but I have high hopes for something mind-blowing  :biggrin:

Hello everyone.

My name is Facundo, I am a reviewer for a spanish site about videogames called Checkpoint.

I would like to share my review of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ: http://www.checkpointvg.com/?page_id=6489

You can check it out and if you know some spanish I hope you will enjoy it.

Kingdom Hearts is my favourite saga by far. Personally I loved the game and I've been playing non stop. But for a fair score we have to admit that there are some bad things.

The two think I didn't like were:

[*]There stupid excuses they give you to advance in the story.

[*]Why are the Disney characters grown if the game is set in the past (I can imagine answers to this, but they would be to complicated, I just like to think that they only count as valid the events in Daybreak Town)

What do you think of these?

In every other aspect the game fulfils its heritage to the saga. I think it is the best mobile game I've ever played.

By the way you can check the site in the follow links.

Thank you!

The answer to the Disney characters being the same is because all those worlds are illusions from the future, they aren't really happening. :P

The answer to the Disney characters being the same is because all those worlds are illusions from the future, they aren't really happening. :P

#TagYourSpoilers