Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sneakie1

Games similiar to KH

tales of xillia 1 and 2, tales of zestiria, and tales of syphonia chronicles 

i wanted to look into the tales series for quite some time now. What is the gameplay like? In gameplay videos it kinda looks like ni no kuni to me. Also zestiria had some bad reviews as far as i know. 

InFamous all of them. Even if the story kind of deteriorates, the gameplay is solid.  When the game wants you to feel powerful you do. when it wants you to feel helpless you might, depending on how well you've adapted

i wanted to look into the tales series for quite some time now. What is the gameplay like? In gameplay videos it kinda looks like ni no kuni to me. Also zestiria had some bad reviews as far as i know. 

The gameplay is action rpgish like kh

Ni no Kuni. Only the story has similarities with KH.

Played it already, was amazing but the story was kinda predictable. Gameplay was amazing but nothing close to KH at all. Still good game.

Depends on what you meant "like KH": Gameplay wise, story wise, or just the idea of running around Disnwy based locations?

Gameplay wise, should have added that you are right.

The gameplay is action rpgish like kh

I dont know, probably getting it sometime.

That's a tough one.  Kingdom Hearts is a rather unique series and I haven't found too many games that resemble it, but here are some that you may enjoy which bear some similarities:

Final Fantasy X (probably the closest game that I've found to Kingdom Hearts, but not all FF games; the 10th one in particular)

Tales of Symphonia

Dark Cloud (I've heard it, though I haven't played it myself)

The Legend of Zelda series

Honestly I want to say that Ni No Kuni and the Tales series are very different in a number of ways.  The combat is a little similar, but Tales is more interesting, in my opinion.  You see enemies on the map, and you can choose to run into them and engage in battle or try running away entirely.  The plot isn't all that similar to Kingdom Hearts, but it has that fantasy flair and character development that bears similarities.  I didn't have much interest in Zestiria myself, but I really enjoyed Xillia, and I loved Symphonia.  Hope that helps some!

That's a tough one.  Kingdom Hearts is a rather unique series and I haven't found too many games that resemble it, but here are some that you may enjoy which bear some similarities:

Final Fantasy X (probably the closest game that I've found to Kingdom Hearts, but not all FF games; the 10th one in particular)

Tales of Symphonia

Dark Cloud (I've heard it, though I haven't played it myself)

The Legend of Zelda series

Honestly I want to say that Ni No Kuni and the Tales series are very different in a number of ways.  The combat is a little similar, but Tales is more interesting, in my opinion.  You see enemies on the map, and you can choose to run into them and engage in battle or try running away entirely.  The plot isn't all that similar to Kingdom Hearts, but it has that fantasy flair and character development that bears similarities.  I didn't have much interest in Zestiria myself, but I really enjoyed Xillia, and I loved Symphonia.  Hope that helps some!

Already played FFX, and i hated it. Dark Cloud 1 and 2 installed on my playstation but keeping them for when iam in the mood for nostalgia. 

Have played nearly all Zelda games, so that falls of the list. Dont really know about Tales of symphonia, the artstyle is very lame, it would have to have reaally good plot and gameplay to make up for that for me. Actually what i most care about is gameplay, it has to be tight and enjoyable, i dont expect much story from japanese games in general since its most of the time just cheesy anime plot i have seen a dozen times already.

Tales Of is similar to KH but neither you or I enjoy it so I don't recommend it.

Star Ocean maybe? The last hope is pretty good. If you own a Xbox 360 or a one, eternal sonata is a great JRPG to pick up that's similar to kingdom hearts battle system. DMC is also similar to KH gameplay.