Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, as you all know, we've been treated to our fair share of speculation regarding Ventus as of late!  Ever since X's 3rd Anniversary Key Art was revealed a while back, we all began to speculate that Ventus could be a Dandelion, and when Nomura confirmed that the individual in the Key Art was most definitely Ventus, our suspicions became even more intense! And well, here, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, want to give you all my thoughts on the subject! Enjoy! :D

Could Ventus be a Dandelion? It's not impossible! What do you all think? :)

Honestly, while I think the theory is interesting It just seems really silly to me because

It was just Ventus on art...People would have said the same if it was Terra or even Aqua there.

I think people take the everything means something in KH a bit to seriously at times.

While Nomura said Ventus is connected to Chi's story I like to think he means for Season 2 which we assume takes place in the Realm of Sleep

Ventus is sleeping etc I like to think Ventus is what will bring in Skuld and the gang into III or maybe Ventus is actually meant to be the canon version of the Player O.o

Who knows.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Honestly, while I think the theory is interesting It just seems really silly to me because

It was just Ventus on art...People would have said the same if it was Terra or even Aqua there.

I think people take the everything means something in KH a bit to seriously at times.

While Nomura said Ventus is connected to Chi's story I like to think he means for Season 2 which we assume takes place in the Realm of Sleep

Ventus is sleeping etc I like to think Ventus is what will bring in Skuld and the gang into III or maybe Ventus is actually meant to be the canon version of the Player O.o

Who knows.

Hmm, you have a good point there!  It'd actually be pretty interesting if Ventus was the canon version of our Player character!  That'd definitely be a cool twist, too! But I dunno, with Ventus having such a mysterious past, him being a Dandelion makes it seem like that would be the missing link when it comes to his character, ya know?  Because when it comes to Terra and Aqua, we could assume they've been under Eraqus's care since they were children, or at least a little older than that, ya know?  They don't seem to have some mysterious pasts to them!  But Ventus was being trained by Xehanort, and where could Xehanort have possibly found Ventus? The fact he never mentions where Ventus originally came from is interesting in and of itself!  We'll see what happens eventually, ya know? :)