As of April 4th, the game has been updated to Version 3.2.0:
■ Update Details
- Added Spirit Training: add a Trait to your medals! Takes 20 hours to refresh. Can be instantly refreshed with Jewels. Note that the special Extra Attack +120%, Ground Def -20%, and Aerial Def-20% traits obtainable from this feature do not stack with their normal trait counterparts--the trait with the stronger effect takes precedence.
- Added feature to increase battle and movement speed during quests.
・This feature can be found by selecting the [INFO] button in the top-right corner of the screen during a quest.
* The speed can be increased up to two levels.
* This feature is not available in multiplayer (Union Cross).
- Added the following bonuses to Jewel Box E purchases.
・ Jewels rewards earned from completing Daily Missions are doubled.
・ Unlocks 1 additional Medal slot in Spirit Training.
* These bonuses will be available until the 11:59 p.m. (PT) of the last day of the month on which you purchased the Jewel Box E.
* These bonuses will NOT stack even if you purchase multiple Jewel Box E for the month.
- Added a Ground / Aerial Enemy DEF -60% effect to all Novas and Supernovas.
* This effect applies ONLY to damage dealt from Novas and Supernovas. It will NOT affect damage dealt by normal attacks and Special Attacks.
- Added feature to evolve the tier of Blue Fairy Medals by one tier, using Blue Fairy Medals of the same tier.
・Raid Bosses that you have spawned will now appear in the Raid Boss aid requests screen.
・Supernova and Trait slots information can now be confirmed when evolving a Medal.
・The amount of Lux earned from certain enemies has been adjusted.
Five new Main Story quests have also been added, continuing the Union Leader plotline!
Get up to 500 Event Coins in the Pink Possessor subjugation event quest, running until April 13th at 23:59 PT.
Collect more Event Coins in the event quests featuring the Sora & Chip & Dale medal until April 30th at 23:59 PT! Event Coins can be dropped by enemies--even more from Rare Enemies--and exchange them for the following rewards:
Note that higher difficulties drop more rewards.
|Medal||Attribute||Guilt Tier||SP Cost||Ability||Max Multiplier|
|7* Sora & Chip & Dale||Upright/Speed||8||3 SP||[Single-target] Deals 5 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U-STR 3, STR 8, S-STR 5, ↓ target's DEF 8, S-DEF 5. Damage+: Higher slot number.||
- Supernova: AoE, x120 multiplier. For 1 turn: ↑ STR & S-STR 15. Activates before Slot 3 when defending in PvP.
Images from this update can be viewed below. Where do you think this game is going?