Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KH2_fan_4ever

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KH2_fan_4ever

  1. Yep me
  2. KH2_fan_4ever replied to Kaiso's topic Random
    Really strange its a little odd that the people who hired him think he would look like the real Zuko.....
  3. Hmmm.... its hot here NC is a little weird in the weather.....
  4. I just had one of those "everything bad happens to me" kinda days
  5. I'm just having a bad day guys
  6. KH2_fan_4ever replied to Kaiso's topic Random
    0.o wow
  7. I feel so srry for you Although I wish I had a wii
  8. Nuin much just hang have an bad day sorda whats up with you
  9. I like a buch of music except rap and I'm okay with country but I'm not a big fan......
  10. Uh Huh yea I am I just finished the series ummm lets see 2 months ago
  11. KH2_fan_4ever posted a topic in Random
    And I need someone to TALK to I feel down sorta
  12. Welcome to kh13 I'm some what new too
  13. OOOOO COOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A COOKIE!!!!!
  14. Oh Yea and Monkeys throw poo so there awesome tooo
  15. Lol I don't like posting longly
  16. I Like Chickens They're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Hey I'm new too kinda Welcome!
  18. Well ok then ^.^ CHICKENS
  19. I have heard alot about you for my sister
  20. Well that sounds fun!! So how many people are on here
  21. You're Welcome So what do you usally do here
  22. You people are funny

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top