Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KH2_fan_4ever

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KH2_fan_4ever

  1. Welcome to the forum hope you have Funnnnn!!!!
  2. Welll I was gone like forever and now I'm Back on :D :D :D :):):s:s:s:s:-/:-/:-/:-/:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::exclamation:
  3. OTAY I GIVE ZEXY TO YOU CAUSE I KNO YOU LOVE ME
  4. KH2_fan_4ever replied to Tom's topic Random
    i have to go to school 2morrow
  5. hmmmmm lets see well all I can say is that my room is a litter pan and no I'm not a kitty
  6. Naked Zexion...
  7. YES!!!!! OreoS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate those yesterday
  8. Welcome To Kh13 You're going to bunches of fun
  9. thank i feel much better but what kind of cookie was it
  10. HAPPPY bIRTHDAy
  11. *eye twitch* STupid State Laws
  12. are you serious! LUCKY!
  13. Man I was gonna say that
  14. SCHOOL IS COMING!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH I wish I could have done more things though... And I start school in 2 days and going to a new school too..... I'm so nervous! Soo when do you guys start school
  15. Well me and my friends have a few but me and Inu have more
  16. lol funny although i have no reason to laugh i dont know what your talking bout
  17. I know the change is the stupid things he's going to do!!! lmao
  18. What's up with you is something me and my friends say if you ask us what's up... and we might tell you what's really is up -Canada- or -The Sky- or maybe we'll tell you what were doing.... and then say whats up with you lol so anyway why I made this thread was because I want to know if there's a weird or crazy thing you say with your friends also you can say a inside joke .....TOASTER!!!! Inu TOASTER!!!!!.....
  19. Obama Is going to make old people die with his "Obama Care" which doesn't really care about anyone and I don't want old people to die in there 50 or 60 that just madness if they get sick Obama's not going to help he's just gonna watch them die slowly sadness *crys for old people*
  20. Welcome to kh13.com!!! welll umm *coughs* again welcome
  21. ......ooooo I get it now
  22. I don't watch til the very end of the credits but I do watch the begining of them
  23. hmmmm maybe she'll come back
  24. 8D.................. Koool Purple Horses

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top