Everything posted by Axel Fan8
-
What random song can you picture various Kingdom Hearts characters randomly singing??
Demyx, My Sitar...
-
kh cosplay
I cosplay as Kairi and Axel!
-
um?
o.O wow.........
-
Zexions Ultimate Argument
Sweeeet!
-
Your Keyblade
Bond of Flame:heart:!!!
-
Demyx Time Anyone?
CRAP I JUST LOST THE GAME!!! I looove Demyx time, it's sooooooo awesom my fav. episode is episode 9.:D:D:D
-
y do people hate axel?
:heart::heart::heart:I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE AXEL! Got it Memorized!!!!:heart::heart::heart:
-
i was wondering for 358/2 days.......
I really like Castle Oblivion:), and I think it would make an AWESOME world!
-
why does xion look like namine with black hair
I think it's because they're both related to Kairi in some way.
-
Re: 358/2 days
I Agree!
-
Gay people
I totally love AkuRoku! Axel and Roxas just seem so perfect together y'know? (Rai's rubbing off on me...)
-
Fav Drive form
I say anti form because it makes sora look so cute!
-
which game is beter kh2, kh 358/2 days,or kh birth by sleep
kh 358/2 days, definetly!