Everything posted by Liraxus
- Larxene is a WITCH
-
20 reasons why you must fear me
1-My weapon fires 400 dollar costing bullets in 4 milliseconds. It costs 40'000 dollars to fire this weapon...FOR TWELVE SECONDS. 2-I wooped Sorage's ass once. 3-I am OVER 9001!!! 4-If all else fails...I KEEL YOU. 5-Imah shootcha wid mah Dezzert eegle. 6-I captured half of KH13 in Box's. Even Aaron. 7-I can beat Cella's pants in Technology. 8-My stare is deadly. 030 9-I have jeans with holes in them. 10-Cause you can. 11-I will send Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick you. 12-Jenny lives under my bed. 13-I am not sure, but i think she is stealing my underwear. 14-Which scares me. 15-So she better tell me before i cut out the under from my bed. 16-If i die, i will create a black hole that will devour KH13. 17-Aaron can't do sh*t bout dis sexeh thang. 18-I obey Soraking3 19-I can eat a Big Mac in under a Minute. 20-Cause i have 20 FREAKING REASONS.
- Holy Sh-
- Larxene is a WITCH
-
Because why should anyone care about privacy anymore?
They do it, i'm terrorist. Nuff said.
-
RoxSoxKH and VenRoxKH
Daww, you and Roxsox wud make a fine couple~
- Baby Eating
-
August 4th
Can your evil teammate liraxus has cookie? <3
-
so i herd you liek namixas?
GREAT BALLZ A' FIAH.
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's
-
You are a bug.
*Stomp* Who i stomped, you dun know
- August 4th
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's
-
Worlds
I love the treasure planet idea. That movie was awesome. It deserves a spot.
- Excuse me sir.
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's
- Excuse me sir.
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's
-
Excuse me sir.
._. My feelings have been verbally assaulted... I suddenly want to rape you. I kid, i kid.notreally
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's
- Excuse me sir.
-
I has a shotgun
SANDVICH AND ME GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS.
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's
- KH13-The Invasion of the Box's