Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eterna

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eterna

  1. Fan service. Axel/Lea is a character that ultimately should have had a minor role in the series, but the fans love for him has caused him to become a prominent figure. Personally, I think it's dumb, he really doesn't fit and mesh well with the other protagonists and his involvement in the games after Kingdom Hearts 2 feels forced.
  2. It's like he's allergic to older protagonists.
  3. Has it been said why Riku and Sora are younger in DDD?
  4. It's true. Your like a drug, I know your bad for me but I can't stop!
  5. This thread pleases me. Except for this. BOOOOOOOOOOO KOKO BOOOOOOO Lets not get hurtful.
  6. Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.
  7. WTF MAN IT WILL MAKE SENSE WHEN NOMURA EXPLAINS IT TO US IN FUTURE INSTALLMENTS OF THE SRIES YOU CANT SAY THIS WIHTOUT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME
  8. Eterna replied to Amon's topic Random
    YES KAISO YESSSSSSSSSSS *confetti*
  9. Eterna replied to Amon's topic Random
    This thread couldn't possibly get any worse. and I couldn't make it any worse. But I'm willing to try.
  10. Eterna replied to Kaiso's topic Random
    It's just you.
  11. Eterna replied to Eterna's profile comment
    NO CARPET ONLY BAMBOO SHOOTS
  12. I eat carpet! JK
  13. I CANT PROVIDE THAT WE NEED SOME CEASER MILLAN UP IN THIS SHIT
  14. DAMNIT KAISO WE BRUSH U ONCE A WEEK WHAT MORE COULD U WANT!11?
  15. Try not to ponder this too much, it will lead to madness.
  16. Eterna replied to Cellar Door's profile comment
    HOLY SHIT
  17. can't we just pretend, for one night, under a starry sky?
  18. Eterna replied to Cellar Door's profile comment
    Why cella? Why?
  19. wha

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top