Everything posted by Roxas-sora
-
Hate anything about this game?
donald does more harm than good, cutscenes you cant skip and that riku was ment to be with riku
-
Am I the only one kinda mad about this???
x:( lol look si"ax
-
synthesis
how many things can you make
-
tower
in never land i can gt tht light out and the time is wrong help
-
Am I the only one kinda mad about this???
no i realized the face looks like vexen one eye bigger than another
-
Am I the only one kinda mad about this???
o.0 vexen
-
Am I the only one kinda mad about this???
i win!!!
-
Am I the only one kinda mad about this???
yeah i hate jesse but love roxas
-
Am I the only one kinda mad about this???
well hes really old makes sense xemnas is sposed to sound like terra
-
Sephiroth's song
i think its italian
-
Sephiroth's song
thts the first time i actually lol'ed
- If there was one new boss added to Re:Coded
- Anything after KH3?
- If there was one new boss added to Re:Coded
- If there was one new boss added to Re:Coded
- Anything after KH3?
- If there was one new boss added to Re:Coded
- Anything after KH3?
- Anything after KH3?
- Anything after KH3?
- Anything after KH3?
-
ultima
i'll rembr nex time
-
I wanna know
mp rage will help with tht technic
-
ultima
i love you your so organizied
-
ultima
who has them