Everything posted by Paopufruity
-
The rating game.
Naruto T for teens ----------------- epic awesome ninjas sasuke
-
Ask a stupid question, Get a dumb answer
Is the koolaid man pedo?
-
Kiss the person above ya.
Too damn bad. *kisses you again*
-
Kiss the person above ya.
*kisses Macroxen* No ones gonna interupt that...
-
What the F***? OH S***! IT'S JB'S B-DAY?!
luz, i thought 8 o.o lolz probably 7 with a few hair ribbons to go along with it
-
The Like/Love Game
Like you cuzzzz.... hmmmm i don't know.... i don't know you
-
What the F***? OH S***! IT'S JB'S B-DAY?!
Nooo.... he turned 10....
-
AHHHHHHHHH
Approved. Nobody really gives a shit about him.... Including me. People really need to stop making such a huge fuss over him. you do know this is a joke i don't care about jb hair cut i just want to see what will happin i'm pretty aware of that. But to the people who do give a shit magically need to stop.
-
AHHHHHHHHH
Approved. Nobody really gives a shit about him.... Including me. People really need to stop making such a huge fuss over him.
-
Apparently I'm a girl...
And according to Macroxen I'm a guy I'm never gonna let you forget that
-
Naruto characters favorite and new
SASUKE ITACHI PEIN AND HIDAN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and plenty more that I own!
- Super Sexy KH13 Lounge!
-
This kind of scares me.....
You should probably reverse look up the number if its only one person calling you
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
E is for everyone hates justin beiber...
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
A is for and now we start over!
-
Kiss the person above ya.
Dude I'm a girl....
-
I'm quite pissed...
I don't know if I should be grateful or sad that I haven't gotten forum raped before
-
This kind of scares me.....
I guess... It could be that... I have no idea though cause one of them was a middle aged man..
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
T is for tch... I'm the stealer not the stealy!
-
This kind of scares me.....
Thank you Cricket! I hope they stop too! Lol and sorry.. Its kinda a habit
-
This kind of scares me.....
I would NEVER ever do that! D:
-
This kind of scares me.....
So yesterday my phone starts ringing randomly to a number I don't know. I ignored it at first because I though it might be one of those weird sales calls but then he calls again so I pick up and it's just some dude with a wrong number. Then about 30 seconds later some other dude calls and I don't answer. Then about 10 seconds after that a totally brand new number comes up and apparently it's ANOTHER wrong number then about 6 people with different numbers start calling me all at once. It started to creep me out... Then they stopped so I thought it was over, but today after school I look at my phone and it's yet ANOTHER weird number... I'm really starting to get scared now.
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
R is for RANTING IS NECESSARY BECAUSE THAT OCTOPUS JUST SCREWED UP MY PIZZA NOW I MUST STEAL MORE!
-
The Like/Love Game
LIKE BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU'RE EPIC Thank god it wasn't about me being an Uchiha fan
- Super Sexy KH13 Lounge!