Everything posted by Paopufruity
- Oh sh*t
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
M is for My cheese pizza but since I'm nice I'll share
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
K is for Keyblader I trust your judgement
-
Oh sh*t
A B C D E F G Gummybears are after me! One is red, One is blue, Now they're tearing up my shoe! Now I'm running for my life... Because the green one has a knife!
-
I came and wet the floor...
Oh yes Kinode you are so emo /shot
- Super Sexy KH13 Lounge!
-
Fred's Guide to Trolling With Class
If you don't know Chronic then you don't know the least of trolling..
- Super Sexy KH13 Lounge!
-
Not that anyone cares but...
Yeah I'm trying out the color thing again and so far its working out! I like the blue because it goes with my avy! But I don't like font styles because i can't keep up with them
-
Kiss the person above ya.
*kisses macroxen* Sigh well at least i have you
-
The Like/Love Game
Like you for being epic
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
G is for good grief is this gonna go on forever?
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
M is for more pizza for me than keyblader~
-
Kiss the person above ya.
*wallows in self depression because i have no one to kiss*
-
Throw a random object at the person above you
*Throws my evile brother at you*
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
C is for Cheese pizza likes me the best!
-
How many people play Counter Strike at your school?
Wow I didn't know that schools would confiscate laptops If we even bring a cell phone its taken away...
-
Throw a random object at the person above you
*throws chuck norris at you! HA!!!!!*
-
The Like/Love Game
LOVE LOVE you for thinking sasuke is awesome!*high fives*
-
go to a to z before sora96 or heartless101 it sees
Z is for Ze pizza likes me better keyblader! >
-
I think we should be able to delete our own posts
This is just an opinion but I think we should be able to delete our own posts if we want to.. It would make sense and it's fair.
-
Broken finger
Owie... No no... Don't give it to Kinode give it to me ;D
-
Ummmm Awwwww
I have 55 because I'm just awesome like that.... And because I came back
- I came and wet the floor...
-
Continue the Story
Then died again by being crushed by a boulder..