Everything posted by Anti-SOLDIER
-
KH3D in Famitsu most wanted games
Anti-SOLDIER replied to Nikolasvanitas's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)What? No Final Fantasy Theatrythm? This is absurd.
- Anti-SOLDIER's status update
-
want to record something. any requests?
Lady Gaga.
-
What song do you think will open KH3D?
Anti-SOLDIER replied to Azure Flame's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I don't think there will be a new song until this Xehanort sage ends.
- KH13 running jokes: A guide to newer members
-
When does your school start at?
Mine starts at 8:20, then ending at 3:06. I wake up around 6:45 to eat and get dressed, then walk to school at 7:30. It's like a 35 minute walk, but on car it's around 7-10 minutes.
-
About the New Enemies and New Party Members
From what I see, the top party gauge is blue. I see that it could either be Mickey with his blue hat, Donald, Stitch, or someone new. As for the bottom party gauge, I think it's Goofy.
- First gameplay footage of Theatrhythym Final Fantasy
-
The Birthday Game
I murdered a DVD player because I was high.
- What NES games will you get? (3DS Ambassador Program)
-
New FF13-2 trailer
A quick glance of how Hope looks like. The TGS trailer will probably show all of Hope. I'm betting on it. And the trailer was awesome. So psyched about seeing Hope.
- Which Dissidia good guy are you best at?
-
if you were in twilight town for one day what would you do?
Get some Sea-Salt ice cream.
-
New Game Revealed? Possibly?
I'm so getting this.
- How long have you been interested in Kingdom Hearts?
- Is the homepage getting too crowded?
- Which of these next generation consoles do you plan on getting?
- How did you find out about the Kingdom Hearts series?
- Do you have a job?
- Going to get Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?
-
Who's your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Does this include Disney characters? If it does, then my favorite would be Donald Duck because I like the way he talks and he cures me in battle. If not, Sora would be my favorite KH character, because he's willing to do anything to save his friends.
-
Disappointed that the 3rd Birthday was a short game, but it was great nonetheless.
It is great. I didn't finish it, though. :u
-
How does the new rep system work?
It's better to rep posts instead of people anyway.
-
Nicest Person Ever
This happened to me once when I was buying a video game. It was really nice of that guy to help you out like that.
-
We All Hate Mondays, But What About Tuesdays..?
Monday: I hate waking up early. Tuesday: So much work... Wednesday: The week is going by so slow! But it's almost Friday! Thursday: Almost Friday! Friday: Can't wait until school is over today! Saturday: Sleeping late. Doing whatever I want. Sunday: Another day off! Damn, the weekend went by hella fast, I have to sleep early today.