Everything posted by Anti-SOLDIER
- Would you buy a PS4 or a Xbox One mainly to play KH III in the future?
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic
- Anti-SOLDIER's status update
- Anti-SOLDIER's status update
- Dissidia Final Fantasy announced for Japanese arcades
-
Talk Like Your Avatar!
What are you guys doing? This thread is a waste of time
-
What Square Enix release are you most looking forward to in 2015?
FFVII G Bike would be in my top 3 with Type-0 and Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Anti-SOLDIER's status update
-
Done with 2.5...now I need DDD hd
Anti-SOLDIER replied to Fenrissychros's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It is taking them a long time to announce it compared to the other remasters. But since it's one game it shouldn't take longer than Fall 2015 for it to come out, I believe
-
Battle of 10,000 Nobodies
I understand where Hatok is coming from. 100,000 or even 10,000 is a bit too much. It'll be the same, repetitive process of doing the same combos and reaction commands over and over again for a very long time. Having that many enemies would mean that the enemies would HAVE to be ridiculously weak for you to defeat them in a reasonable time, which wouldn't be very exciting. It would be better to face a smaller group of tougher Nobodies than a large group of weak Nobodies. You would be getting the same amount of satisfaction defeating 1,000 instead of 10,000 And if not, hopefully post game you'll be able to do some coliseum challenge that increases the number to 10,000.
- What is your opinion regarding the mini games presented along the KH series?
- How was the the first month of 2015 for you?
-
Lingering Will or Mysterious Figure?
I would say Mysterious Figure is the harder boss... but The Lingering Will is obviously the better one
- Is RPG your favorite type of video games?
-
How was your reaction to Kingdom Hearts 2 ending?
I remember experiencing a lot of things when I first saw the ending. I remember being impressed by the CGI graphics and thought Donald and Goofy looked weird, even Sora a little. Then the final scene with Sora opening the bottle with the King's seal gave me hope of Kingdom Hearts III. I thought that scene just lead to a new game because I thought, "They just can't leave it like this without telling us what the letter said." Back then I thought KH3 would come out about 2 or so years later but it never did. :tongue: Oh, and the letter from Kairi when she said, "Starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky" gave me an impression that there would be another game. As for the secret ending, I didn't unlock it until years later. I just thought the ending was really, really cool and awesome but confusing at the same time.
- What Do You Want to See the Most in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
If you could play only one video game for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would be Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. I can never get tired of the game :biggrin: My second choice would be Dissidia Duodecim
- Have you already bought any games in 2015?
-
Which of the Org.XIII Data Battles was the Hardest to you?
Zexion because he would always find a way to get past the Second Chance and Once More abilities. >_< Like when he traps me in a book and I have to press triangle repeatedly or when he locks up my commands or when he summons meteors on you. Xemnas and Vexen gave me a lot of trouble too
-
About the Lucky Lucky ability
Thanks :biggrin: That's what I wanted to know about too Yeah it is easier but it can get pretty boring after a while
-
About the Lucky Lucky ability
That's a relief. Sweet, thanks :biggrin: This is going to help with getting max stats
-
About the Lucky Lucky ability
So when you equip Lucky Lucky to your whole party, does it increase the drop rate of items to your whole party? Or does the drop rate increase by whoever last hits the enemy? Say if Sora had more Lucky Lucky abilities equipped than Donald, and Donald slayed an enemy and no item got dropped. Would I have had a higher chance of obtaining it if Sora slayed the enemy? I'm just wondering to see if the Lucky ring is worth obtaining :tongue: Also, I've read that the ability stacks multiplicative?
-
Anti-SOLDIER's status update
Dude when people said The Lingering Will was one of the hardest KH bosses ever, they were right.
- How difficult have you found the Mushroom XIII challenges in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
-
Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS
I meant stuff like Youtube where I can spectate specific characters and strategies or people who do guides of the sort. If there are any :tongue: