Everything posted by VentusRoxas
-
YES! YES! YES! THE BLEACH ANIME IS NOT ENDING! :].
Not ending....yet. Are you reading or watching? And watching English or Japanese? Watching has a long ways to go. <spoiler>reading is on the final arc so eventually it will come to an end as all good things do<spoiler> I'm a big bleach fan myself.
-
What do you use
I usually use cure and........cure.......cure.....and....cure. I don't think I have ever used a summon.
- Hello.
-
I have a question..
What will probably happen is that 3d will come out, then they will fill in the gaps revealed in 3d and bbs with bbsv2, and then finish it off with 3.
- Do you intend to buy the KH3D soundtrack once it gets released out of Japan?
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
UNITE!!!!!!
- VentusRoxas's status update
- VentusRoxas's status update
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
ONLY 22 DAYS TIL I CAN SPOIL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME?
- VentusRoxas's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D appears in Weekly Shōnen Jump
Nice find
- What did you do in this 'extra day'?
-
wow its 11 already
not where im at...its 10:31
- Young Forever
-
Young Forever
Name: Young Forever Category: Music videos Short Description: request by TheFamily8585 on youtube. Song:young forever by the ready set. made with Sony Vegas Pro 11 View Video
- VentusRoxas's status update
- VentusRoxas's status update
-
can we make this list a little bigger
Found myself between Venterraqua and VentusX
- VentusRoxas's status update
- What do you think of the new Drop Gauge mechanic?
- What are you currently doing in your life?
- Good day. Nuff said.
-
Good day. Nuff said.
Ok. Fine. Talked to a good friend of mine I haven't seen since December when I was home for break, and I'm seeing them tomorrow! Woot.