Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VentusRoxas

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VentusRoxas

  1. Not ending....yet. Are you reading or watching? And watching English or Japanese? Watching has a long ways to go. <spoiler>reading is on the final arc so eventually it will come to an end as all good things do<spoiler> I'm a big bleach fan myself.
  2. I usually use cure and........cure.......cure.....and....cure. I don't think I have ever used a summon.
  3. Welcome to the site!
  4. What will probably happen is that 3d will come out, then they will fill in the gaps revealed in 3d and bbs with bbsv2, and then finish it off with 3.
  5. Regular day but.........I GOT A KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!
  6. VentusRoxas replied to Kaiso's profile comment
    not where im at...its 10:31
  7. Name: Young Forever Category: Music videos Short Description: request by TheFamily8585 on youtube. Song:young forever by the ready set. made with Sony Vegas Pro 11 View Video
  8. Found myself between Venterraqua and VentusX
  9. It looks interesting but I'm not really sure if I like it or not, so I will wait to see when I play it before I judge it.
  10. VentusRoxas replied to VentusRoxas's profile comment
    So excited!
  11. VentusRoxas replied to VentusRoxas's profile comment
    Ok. Fine. Talked to a good friend of mine I haven't seen since December when I was home for break, and I'm seeing them tomorrow! Woot.
  12. VentusRoxas replied to DawningEclipse's profile comment
  13. VentusRoxas replied to DawningEclipse's profile comment
    0_o

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top