Everything posted by xxVivaLaSugar
-
Guys only
Having 2 girlfriends does not work. Unless they don't mind dating someone that is with another, then it looks like you'll have to choose. Sorry. Says me the woman..
-
Respond with song lyrics
He's lying, he's not alone, at the bar griding hard with another ho.
-
How many games (2011)
I have: Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts 2 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Future: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - I'll have it in a week or so, due to the flooding in Queensland my town hasn't been able to get new stock in. So it's been delayed. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix - When I get a PSP (and if I do) I'll be getting FM, instead of the normal version. Kingdom Hearts 3D - If I ever get my hands on a 3DS. Kingdom Hearts 3 - Die hard fan, gotta have it. Other future games - Depends on what console.
-
Farewell, Cricket. ?
Now Cricket, what has the world come to? But in all seriousness: You'll be dearly missed Cricket. I'll miss you heaps, even though we didn't really talk. But you were an inspiration to many, including myself. You were always there to lend a helping hand to someone, or give some friendly advice. I wish you the best in life.
-
Share chat logs here!
Katherine - Balthier nomnom says *insert emote here* < mt face. .. screw this; i'ma go live on mt face.
-
Respond with song lyrics
if you're horny, let's do it. ride it, my pony. -shot-.
-
Yay! I'm back!
Welcome back! I remember you!
-
what is 3D about?
xxVivaLaSugar replied to Cyber Shaman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)As everyone stated above, Data Sora has nothing to do with the plot. I'm guessing it'll be about them and the Mark of Mastery.
-
How many forums are you permanently banned from?
Surprisingly, none. I'm a goody two shoes.
-
Flirt with the person above you.
I like Carebears. They make me feel warm inside, and in other places.
-
Share chat logs here!
? Casity ? says Have you ever woken up to your car on your face? Katherine - Balthier nomnom says *cat? LOL. ? Casity ? says ... LOLOL.
-
What Podcasts Are You Subscribed To?
4playerpodcast. They're awesome though. c:
-
What do you think will be required to get the Secret Episode?
All of the Secret reports..? I dunno. But I'm curious as to what you need to do to unlock it.
-
@.@
You're welcome. <3 Hope we can chat sometime. ^^
-
@.@
Hi there Chaky! I'm Sugar, nice to meet you. c: Hope you like it here, and welcome to the site! Feel free to ask a staff member anything. They're a nice bunch. (:
-
Hi
Hi Razzy, welcome to the site! I'm Sugar. c: Hope you enjoy it here!
-
Queensland flooding!
Man, this flood is just.. horrible. I feel sorry for the families that have had to evacuate, or got caught in the flood. I hope they can find the people that are missing. 12 people dead, man.. Australia's been hit hard. Floods in the east, and fires in the west. I feel bad, seeing as I'm in the South away from the fires and floods. I'm going to see if I can donate some money or something. Try my best to help out. My sister and brother are going to Queensland in a month too. So I'm kind of worrying about their safety and all. /: The floods remind me of Black Saturday. Causing heaps of damage, leaving many people homeless.. history's repeating.
-
Share chat logs here!
? Casity ? says Why did..I just get the weirdest mental image. Kat - Balthier says .... ? Casity ? says ....Of Dante yelling Release the Kraken. Kat - Balthier says ... LMFAO. ? Casity ? says ...LMAO. Kat - Balthier says ALL I CAN THINK OF NOW, IS DANTE YELLING RELEASE THE KRAKEN.. AND NERO COMES OUT. LMFAO. ? Casity ? says XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMFAO. Then Lady walks in like, "....Wth." Her MSN icon was of a guy going release the kraken, and a baby walking round really weirdly, and well... Gotta love Devil May Cry. cx
-
Do you have any scars?
One under my right eye, a rock got thrown at me a year ago and was extremely close to hitting my eye. Like, a centimeter. One on my left wrist, from hell knows what. One on my leg, from cutting myself. One on my.. butt, from getting a mole removed. One of my finger, from cutting myself with a knife cutting something. One on my groin (srs), from an operation. It's almost faded though, you can barely see it. I think that's all. >_<
- Where are you in Re:coded?
-
How would you feel if ur friend or family memeber died?
I lost a family friend when I was really young, say 4? I didn't understand what happened back then, all I knew was that he went to hospital and left. I missed him heaps though. /: I lost an uncle too, a few years ago. However, that was the first time I heard about him. So I didn't really feel sad. I've lost heaps of pets though. Some to old age, being put down, unknown reasons.. If I lost a friend or close family member, I'd be devastated. Like, my Granddad. He's my only grandparent alive, and the only one I got to see. So he means a lot to me. He lives about 400km's away from me though.
-
Share chat logs here!
Lol. Some funny stuff on this thread is lacking. This has helped the thread a great deal. This helped the thread? Lies. >:c I kid. This thread has became quite unfunny lately though. People, get some funny chats up! 8D
-
Share chat logs here!
? Casity ? says Laughing. x'D At Krauser's buff chest. Kat - Balthier says Oh my.. LOL. ? Casity ? says "What's a G?" It's a letter Leon. |D Kat - Balthier says Thats what I said when that happened. |D Leon: "Whats a G?" Me: "Its a letter, didn't you learn the alphabet or something? 8D" ? Casity ? says I know! I was like,"Leon, are you an idiot? It's a damn letter!" Kat - Balthier says I burst out laughing when he said it, and of course my brother was looking at me like i was a loon or something. |D ? Casity ? says My brother just kind of gave up on me when I was laughing when in RE 4 when he says "where's everyone going, bingo?" I laughed cause he was just so...ghey. Kat - Balthier says I laughed at that part too, cause his jokes are just so.. weird. ? Casity ? says Why the hell do I have soap on my foot. I know, It's awesome Kat - Balthier says Good question. And yeah. ? Casity ? says well I just washed my hand, but why is it on my foot. Leon and his..weirdness, but thats why Krauser loves him. -Shot- Kat - Balthier says We'll never know. Yeah, thats why Krauser loves him so much. C: ? Casity ? says ... And the children will be wonderful. |D -Shot- Kat - Balthier says They'll be the most amazing children ever. -shot- ? Casity ? says Yes, yes they will. :'3 Kat - Balthier says Uh-huh. :'3 ? Casity ? says Ah, them boys & their family moment with the kids..playing monaply till 4 in the morning. XDDD God, I think of some weird crap. don't I? Kat - Balthier says Yeah, the family moments they'd have.. *Monopoly XDD Bu-but weird crap is awesome! D: ? Casity ? says Spelling, It hates me. Krauser would get annoyed cause he can't be the hat. -Shot- Y-yeah it is. ;w; Kat - Balthier says Lol He'd probably death glare at everyone because he can't be the hat. Yeah. ;3; ? Casity ? says Krauser: Why can't I be the hat? -Glare- XDDDD Ah, I do that when I can't be the shoe. Kat - Balthier says Leon: Why can't I be the man in this relationship? -Glare- ^Idk. LOL. I haven't played in ages.. ;3; ? Casity ? says Krauser: Because, You love me. Same D: We were talking bout how awesome Leon's hat is in Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, and that Krauser loves him, so thats why he wants to be the hat! >:c I edited some words btw. ;D
-
HOLY F**K Look At All the Snow Outside!
-looks outside- Oh look, imaginary snow. I wish it snowed here, but the chances of snow in my town, in AUSTRALIA.. yuh. I want to live somewhere in Aus where it will snow though. U: But it's finally warm here, after like, months of cold weather and weeks of rain.
-
Uke?
Seme is giver or something like that, and Uke is reciever. So Seme is kind of the dominant one, taking control or w/e. Uke just takes it like a good lil- . c: That made no sense what so ever to me. Oh well. I hope I kind of helped.