Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ventuswind

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ventuswind

  1. *looks atv stardust with puppyeyes* MAY I HAZ SUM LUV????
  2. ivebeenmindraeped.......
  3. ^^ this exactly.
  4. like I said. The Land of Departure must have had time problems before it got turned into C.O.
  5. LOLZ yeah thats what I said. unless Time is completley screwed in the Land of Departure.
  6. *gasps* YOU NO LIKE DEXTER/PPGs????
  7. LOLZ wow now we have a trio. TerraEarth, Ventuswind and AquaWater. how Ironic. dont piss off the mods and you will be okay.
  8. took thw words right out of my mouth.
  9. ^^ what he said. Dexter's was hilarious. " D.D STAY OUT OF MY LAB!!!!!!!!!!"
  10. WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!! This is about HUGS not SEX!!!!!!!!
  11. YAYZ ME AND ROXSOX ARE TIGHT!!!!!!!
  12. LOLZ welcome to KH13 Bro and thanx Luzze I didnt know you thought I was nice.......
  13. Heys??? WHERE THE **** did Stardust and Demyx go?????
  14. if you are in Florida go to NAPLES Ill be there. BTW Have fun!!!!!!!!
  15. Ventuswind replied to RoxSox's topic Random
    RoxSox just take a deep breath but if you see the black eyed peas singing "It's raining Men" then sadly you are MINDRAEPED!!!!!! insane.
  16. I Loved code Lyoko and Mucha Lucha they were retards to take those shows off.
  17. Dwarf woodlands Theme, Castle of dreams Battle, Vim and Vigor BbS, Scherzo di notte BBS and Radiant Garden BbS.
  18. LOL wow hilarious.
  19. Ventuswind replied to Nathan's topic Random
    THIS
  20. RIGHTBACKATYOUBITCH!!!!!!! Ill take some!!!!!!!
  21. my nobody's name: Rext Weapon: Treble and Bass (two keyblades that can shoot sound waves at enemies. They are shaped like the Treble and bass cleffs.)) Power(s): Sound waves, Music shapeshifting Battle Catchphrases: "Match the beat!" "Face the Music!" "Hear my Tune!" Catch phrases when lost: "I guess I lost this symphony." Personality: Calm and collected yet can be overjoyed at sometimes. Like taking Larxene's boots and blaming it on Marluxia. Likes burning Marluxia's flowers.
  22. *glares@soraking* Thats how ya get LOVE Soraking!!!!! *hugs back stardust*
  23. THIS!!!!!!!!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top