Everything posted by khkyle
-
final mix
ok so i was looking at play asia to day and i noticed that bbs fm was in there able to preorder heres the link http://www.play-asia.com/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_Final_Mix/paOS-13-71-9f-49-en-70-41km.html#reviews
-
Eraqus Lingering Spirit Battle Theme?
he says he doesnt know if its fake or not in the description but it sound awesome
-
A different approach
duel wielding roxas 1.two keyblades 2.you can kill heartless in two hits 3. the keyblades just look amazing together
- New Re:Coded Pic
-
Atlantica with the normal form ??!!
its from recom they didnt change forms and no one from Atlantica noticed
-
bbs fm
ok i was looking at kh vids and they posted the bbs fm box cover so here it is
-
limited edition
ok so i want to know if any one knows how long the limited edition psp bundle for kh bbs will last. sorry if there is a thread like this i didnt see one
-
He must come back(story 2
oh crap shits about to go down
- Big Announcement?
-
Kairi's letter reference to Blank points
wow your right when you look hard at it it does refer to blank point but the letter is also from kh1 at the opening screen you see the letter and if it is then the way kh came out was planed if that makes any sense
- box cover
- English E3 Trailer
- Cloud in BBSFM??
- Finisher Exhibitation
-
kingdom hearts the twilight begging
okay didn't take as long as i thought no comment about xemnas being mansex Chapter 5 I woke up in a place full of light but the feel of darkness. I could tell this place was the land between. I just sat there for a while thinking about what had happened. I could feel the darkness inside of me stronger than ever. Maleficent must have had put me in here, but why? What happened in the realm of darkness why couldn
-
kingdom hearts the twilight begging
next chapter going to take some time but major plot twist with kyle
- Re Com Playthough or Walkthrough?
-
Thank Namin
the saddest part of this is that this little convocation was so important to the story because it proves sora remembers hat happed in the co
- Re Com Playthough or Walkthrough?
-
what was it
Riku: What I said back there... about thinking I was better at stuff than you... To tell you the truth, Sora... I was jealous of you. Sora: What for? Riku: I wished I could live life the way you do. Just following my heart. Sora: Yeah, well, I've got my share of problems, too. Riku: Like what? Sora: Like... wanting to be like you. Riku: Well, there is one advantage to being me... Something you could never imitate. Sora: Really? What's that? Riku: Having you for a friend. Sora: Then I guess... I'm okay the way I am. I've got something you could never imitate too. ok this is from the endding to kh2 what i want to know what is it that sora could never imitate
-
Favorite Mission Mode Character
i like riku
-
He must come back(story 2
more this story is amazing
-
The Unknown (Xemnas) Cut Scene
im getting bbs fm but ya i wish we would have had this info
-
Fav Org member
xion and roxas
-
A very good thing they should do
i agree with me destiny islands should be playable and there should still be heartless