Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

xxTerra

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xxTerra

  1. Its not Kairi's keyblade. Its Aqua's. Aqua came 1st in the series.
  2. People need to learn respect for the people who made the game. Those sales go to SE, and the money that goes to SE, is it used to pay people? Cus if it is. Then thats just horriable.
  3. Cus some people have nothing better to do in life. They just sit and wait. Its gets very boring. I would know. Ive been bored for about 4 years now. BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THIS >: l i tryed to get a early copy from gamestop, but never would i frkin leak it to the WHOLE internet. So much people just lost money they needed. And the programers must be kinda mad too. I know! I've been bored for 4 years as well. At about 2007, I lost my intrest in Kingdom Hearts. (I got my intrest back in 2009.) I asked my gamestop as well and they said that I couldn't get it until the 7th, but seriously! Those people need a life. i would never leak it out to the whole internet to see either. same here, but i lost my interest in like 2007, got it back in 2008, lost it in 2008, got it back in 2009, and ever since then ive loved it. I remeber the best kh memorie i have <3. I was out side in winter with my brother and his friend, and i got that mini frost bite, that like, makes ur skin feel warm. And when we go inside, it started to feel prickley, AND THEN I WAS FACING BARBOSA. best kh memorie ever... o.o its werid, but i love it ;3
  4. Cus some people have nothing better to do in life. They just sit and wait. Its gets very boring. I would know. Ive been bored for about 4 years now. BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THIS >: l i tryed to get a early copy from gamestop, but never would i frkin leak it to the WHOLE internet. So much people just lost money they needed. And the programers must be kinda mad too.
  5. yea, ur right. I think its stupid. How does a game get leaked anyways?
  6. I really didnt want to watch the secret ending. Thats for my PSP, not the internet ;D Im watching a live stream. I am nothing better to do at 12 am. So dont blame me. But the lock on system seems to be bugged a bit, and also, the boss in RG is a big bugged too. But thats prob cus of the stupid iso or wut ever, i dont even no what iso is o.o
  7. I think that is just mean some people are bad. They will do anything to get there hands on it. And its not like watching it is bad. I mean, im not really watching. Im talking. And also, how does a full game get leaked???
  8. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, omg omg omg omg. LOLOLLOLOLOL. Im cosplaying as Ciel >: D
  9. o.o i feel like a dick now.... IM SO SORRY TOT
  10. ^ .... what? ...wow...lol... im just going to waste my 4 last days here... LETS HAVE FUN TOGETHER EVERYONE!!!
  11. Oh, i was going to tell the clerk the same thing ;D i dont know, i really need to focus on school, i might have to finish it before summer ends so i dont have any distracions, but naww, i dont want to try again.
  12. LOL, im going to try again tommorow. what sould i say?
  13. i tryed and they said no can u tell me wut u said, and tell me if it was a boy or girl, cus a girl was all like "its illegal"
  14. how? Its english voice acting and everything. And also, i went to gamestop and asked if they could give it to me early. and they got mad >: l
  15. iknow i think it should be at least 9.5 :I read why they gave it that mark. The worlds ARE a little hollow, but not really. And the load time is a big problem.
  16. HUH??? why????? BbS is sonys biggest name yet!
  17. Thanks for the wallpaper. I have it on right now.
  18. Dont i look buttyful ;D I put this in the wrog place, SORRY KAIRISORA TOT WELL, for those of you who havnt seen it, here it meeee

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top